Steve's Pedal Case?

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
vaiisagoodguitarplayer

Does anyone here know what kind of Pedalboard/Case Steve uses? I've been looking everywhere for for a good one, but a bunch of them are really low quality. I was wondering if Steve owns a specific brand or just uses one of those ATA approved airline cases.
Amano

As far as I know Nordegg made it for him.
vaiisagoodguitarplayer

hmmm I see. Thankyou
Amano

Well.. I'm not 100% sure though. I think I picked something up like this over at the Dave Weiner forum. But he could be using a new case by now.
vaiisagoodguitarplayer

I see, thanks for your help. I don't know I've been thinking about those Core cases but they're supposedly made of chep plastic. I found a brand called Angstrom cases on ebay, they make those airline ones. I'll kep shopping around. Thanks again for the help, I'm new to the board so thanks for the welcome.
jimmyfingersminion

i got mine just by looking 'round in shops for ages. its a hand built custom one i got second hand in a shop for £80, and its great. its a flight case, ply, vinyl covered with aluminium bracing and edging. it has two levels and weighs a ton! just keep looking, you'll find something you like!
vaiisagoodguitarplayer

Sounds good, I've also been thinking about building one. My dad owns a window manufacturing workshop and he has all the materials needed. It might be kinda sketchy but I think it's worth a try, but at the same time it might just be me trying to be cheap.
viz

I've got a nice plank of oak and I'm going to strap my pedals to it with heavy duty cable-ties. Won't protect the pedals I know, but it means everything will be set up ready to play.
bpd111

The other problem with cable ties is that it's hard to get them tight enough to really keep the pedals from moving.

I use a piece of pegboard and cable ties until I figure out how I want to permanently mount my pedals.

Check TMCases.com (I think).
Last edited by bpd111 on Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RAR!

Industrial Strength Velcro. That and a piece of plywood is all you need.

For power, get the $40 Godlyke powerall, works perfectly.

Its the tits, I cant shake off my pedals, even if I hold the board upside down while jumping and shaking furiously.

They're totally secure 8)

To be honest, I think pedalboard cases are extreme ripoffs.
VaiMania
Newcomer

How do you like these pics from Steve´s Pedalcase?

vaiisagoodguitarplayer

Holy Balls!!!!! those pics are great!
Real_Confusions

VaiMania wrote:How do you like these pics from Steve´s Pedalcase?

This isn't his "new" setup is it? There is no Bad Horsie wah in there!?
bpd111

Real_Confusions wrote:This isn't his "new" setup is it? There is no Bad Horsie wah in there!?
Not anymore.
mi2tom

bpd111 wrote:
Real_Confusions wrote:This isn't his "new" setup is it? There is no Bad Horsie wah in there!?
Not anymore.
Huh do you mean he changed it to cry baby again :roll: