Is This 4 Real ?

Discuss Steve's guitars, set-up and equipment here. This forum is not for discussing general guitar topics.
sniperfrommars1
Newcomer

jamjunkie wrote::o ooooooh , wow i feel stupid, i guess i just didnt think wylde had a chance against steve , i mean, maybe , but steve vai has been playing for a looooong time. but anyway, how did he break a neck just by playing it?
You do realize that steve LOVES zakk wyldes playing. Zakk can shred with the best of them guys never forget it!
jamjunkie
Newcomer

well you have to understand that i only discovered steve vai a few days ago.........about the same time i joined the board........and no i havnt herd zakk play that much..........let alone heard him shred i only have the ozzy cds w/randy rhoads playing....but now that i know steve vai admires zakk wylde's playing the respect i had for him increased tremendously.....sorry, i know, i suck.......i have respect for pretty much every guitarist that is better than me.............which is a crapton.......sorry i sound really poseriffic but you have to understand i live in the boonies the only stone in this whole town is a gas station and a biker bar, so there arent many music stores around here
p.s you guys didnt tell m how his neck got broken
shredder

i hope steve vai won the battle
JohnStamos

shredder wrote:i hope steve vai won the battle
Ahahha, he apparently didn't, if his neck broke!

Let's hope something worse happened to Wylde, like a broken hip.
ScreamJem7

That neck was definitely from one of the "Lasher" RG models. Steve did an El Kabong with that one for sure.
vaiisagoodguitarplayer

hey does anybody know where I can find the bus fire video?
GTR-MAN

heck with the bus fire, is there a video or more info on the Guitar duel between Vai and Zakk ? Peoples stuff burning is depressing, guitar duels are cool as hell.
vaiisagoodguitarplayer

GTR-MAN wrote:heck with the bus fire, is there a video or more info on the Guitar duel between Vai and Zakk ? Peoples stuff burning is depressing, guitar duels are cool as hell.
lol he's right. Silly me.