VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:30 am 

Everything is a remix, Einstein was a thief in patents office and is known as clever. Inventions come from older ideas with new improvements with a % changed with lucky and work My invention took me 4 years to be developed but i will never publish it because nowadays copyright is not respected. I would deserve half the money of every music teacher and they wouldn't be willing to pay me half the money they would earn by using my information, everybody would share it for free using the internet instead of making me and my future family very rich. I wonder what would happened if inventors kept their secrets. I am sorry for not sharing but there is no real way to protect worldwide forever.

Last edited by Víctorfromspain on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:02 pm 
Newcomer

Hey Bro... It's a long time after you posted, so you might not see this. I feel in the same boat..

I discovered a way to interperet music theory for guitar and make it easy for my brain to see the simple structures and connect them like lego's...freeing up my hand on the fretboard and opening up a treasure trove of explorable emotions on the instrument. I searched online for a similar method and cannot find anyone making it as easy as I did for myself.

That tells me I have a unique method I should be selling on newstands. or writing the book about or something. So I feel your struggle, how the heck do you find the time to write the book? and the money to get it all published and stuff?

Teaching lessons locally is one start I suppose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:56 pm 

i'm the person whom knows most about what is the most important things about music which is harmony. i developed the new rules for music, only share it with silent friends. i am not one more teacher or some more musician. i am the father of music because i am sure in the future everybody when learning music will always use my information so i deserve at least half the money of every music teacher, and half the money of all the people whom will use music, cause i am sure my information will change the world, so i worth at least what Bill Gates earned. i finished my book on 98. When the world will be respectful with inventions then my family will publish. it's not another method. in a figurative way i could say i'm kind of Apollo the God of Music, because i have the tools to make people able to compose it all. I know humanity already can play infinite things without any rules, but a single person still can't because a lack of truth in info.

Last edited by Víctorfromspain on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:24 pm 

write a fucking hit song then i'll give a shit about your music and composing ability.

I'll keep an eye on billboard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:10 am 
Newcomer

I must know your secrets.... PM me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:18 am 

What has happened to this board lately?

What's with all the weird posts?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:48 pm 

If i publish it everybody would enjoy it, including those whom wouldn't deserve it because of unrespectful comments. I could increase worldwide music knowlegment contributing to human thoughts so don't judge me if i'm not a top ten artist I share it only with people i trust and they will never share it to anyone else. it'll be the heritage in my family until the day that people will be agree to pay for inventions. nowadays internet is freeshare download. i feel guilty not to share it to some good people, but i deserve to earn more than people are ready to pay, i would deserve half the money of every music teacher and free internet musician that will use my info to play, build instruments or program music software that would have my data on it. i spent 4 years in my teenager years working on my papers all day long. i worth to be well paid, bullying to inventors isn't a good idea, we would still living in ignorance without the improvements that makes our lives more comfortable. this is not a marketing way to promote it, someone sometime invented what becomes learnt. there would be rich rats waiting for the day my copyright would expire so i even protect my idea out of the thieves like Einstein. I don't want to sue whole humanity so i keep my treasure.