This is a must watch,

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
tommyd48

This is a must watch,

#1 Post by tommyd48 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:49 am

http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/arti ... id=8372949

This is a guy from new zealand that is the fellow behind this synthetic drug epidemic ,in short it is making alot of kids go psychotic, here in australia people are rushed to the emergency unit often and some are dying ,There was one in NSW just the other day .This is a nine news doco interviewing this guy ,his name is Matt Bowden .You see he is making Millions upon Millions selling this shit to finance his rock career .He calls him self Star Boy ,if you ask me that is sick .I have researched some of what has been found in this shit as the police keep taking it of the market ,so he changes the molecular structure of the drug so it becomes some thing else and is legal ,untill the police can pull it and check for its make up ,this guy is producing stuff to kill people then play music to them ,please watch ,tell your friends ,look up this supposed gentleman on face book ,Matt Bowden starboy.
I m taking this guy on ,head on and I wont stop untill ive beaten him ..the only way I can see to hurt this monster is by shredding his ego so bad it hurts the bastard ,
as I have posted letters to the australian government ,given stuff to the media ,this can be left to get worse ,do you want your kids on this guys drugs ,well all they have to do in new zealand is walk in to a dairy .

Tommy.

Edwards
Newcomer

Re: This is a must watch,

#2 Post by Edwards » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:56 am

Mad mad world. How come the police can't do anything about it! It's just insane

boswell

#3 Post by boswell » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:24 am

Steinberger player :D

jake houso
Newcomer

#4 Post by jake houso » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:28 pm

ive seen that doco ,that stuff is legal here where i live ,you buy it at any tobacconist and it gets you more wacked than pot ive only tried it once and that was a bad experience

andersonsmith
Newcomer

#5 Post by andersonsmith » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:14 pm

But man where is the police.