VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:41 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Did you attend this show?

Please post your reviews here. Steve and the band loves to read them

Vai.com

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:47 am 

I'm STILL experiencing the feelings of ultimate bliss and euphoria that touched me so deeply at this AMAZING and MAGICAL show!!!!!! :shock: :o This was my second Steve Vai show, and although the stage was very small, Steve and the band utilized the available area as if it were as large as the stage area of the first Vai show I ever attended, in St. Louis, on September 29, 2012!!!!!! :guitar :headbang Steve totally impressed me with his stunning, acrobatic guitar work, while dancing and moving expressively and seemingly effortlessly. The acoustic set was beautiful and very touching, and Steve's performance of "The Ultra Zone" was nothing short of completely ASTONISHING!!!!!!!! :headbang :o :shock: :guitar

The highlight of the night for me was being selected to participate in the "Build a Song" experience with Steve, the band and three other fans selected from the audience. It was an amazing, joyful, unforgettable experience I'll ALWAYS cherish!!!!!!! :shock: :o :D :headbang :peace Meeting Steve felt SURREAL, yet absolutely WONDERFUL.....the fulfillment or realization of an ultimate dream-come-true!!!!!! :D 8) :guitar :headbang :peace
THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH, STEVE, FOR BEING THE AMAZING, WONDERFUL PERSON YOU ARE......AND FOR DELIGHTING US WITH YOUR INCOMPARABLY BEAUTIFUL MUSIC!!!!!!! :guitar :peace We, your fans, feel FOREVER BLESSED!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:06 pm 
Newcomer

It was pure musical poetry seeing Steve play live again!!! First saw Steve play with Frank Zappa in 1980 here in Omaha and I've been hooked by his vibe ever since. I can't say enough about seeing Steve LIVE,but at a venue as intimate as the the Whiskey Roadhouse, it was just a SMILEFEST the WHOLE 3 HOUR NON_STOP SHOW!!! THANKS STEVE...we had a WONDERFUL time. My wife was a 1st timer and fell in love with with the SOUND and THE MAN. What a BEAUTIFUL PERSON blessed with TALENT and CLASS...KUDOS,BROTHER!!! POSITIVE VIBRATIONS :guitar

SMILE AWHILE/PEACE...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:57 am 

grateful gardener, I'm so glad to see that you and your wife had such a wonderful experience at the Steve Vai show at Whiskey Roadhouse, in Council Bluffs, Iowa!!!!! :guitar :headbang :peace It appears that all of us enjoyed a fabulous and memorable time, as Steve blew us all away with his amazing, masterful playing and dramatic showmanship!!!!!!! :shock: :o :guitar :headbang

BTW...I love what you said about the whole night being a "SMILEFEST". :D :mrgreen: I know I didn't stop smiling the entire night, either!!!! :wink: :D I think we both can agree that Halloween night at the Vai show at Whiskey Roadhouse was a Halloween we'll NEVER forget!!!! :wink: :guitar :peace