VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:42 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Did you attend this show?

Please post your reviews here. Steve and the band loves to read them

Vai.com

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:38 am 
Newcomer

Can't wait for tonite! Hoping for a great show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:18 pm 
Newcomer

Great show at Mojoe's...even though the stage was the size of a shoe box.
Really enjoyed myself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:14 am 
Newcomer

It was my first time seeing Steve live even though I own all his recorded material and I am a big fan. I have seen Satriani twice before this.

It was a great show even though Steve played a lot of songs from his catalog that were slower, moody and emotional. I tend to enjoy more of his heavier material

He is truly the master of the "talking guitar". His fan interaction is amazing, he truly seems like a nice guy. he puts on an amazing night of "entertainment" (without giving away any spoilers... facial expressions, dances a bit, story telling, crowd involvement, etc.) vs. compared to Joe Satriani who just stands and plays.

Local Vai fans thank him for choosing to play in an 1,100 capacity venue like Mojoe's!

Scott J.
scott@metalexpressradio.com
www.metalexpressradio.com

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:48 am 
Newcomer

I have listen to Steve Vai's music since I can remember. I use to watch the Cross Roads movie, and I thought that it was kind of impossible to attend a live show which was more than amazing. I really could not believed that he was going to be in Joliet. Steve you are the master of masters, and your music is more than magic, sound, enjoyment, etc. Three days before the concert my brother was turning 31 years old and I took him to the concert as A gift. He told me that it was the best gift of all. I waited after the show to see Steve and get an autograph; and I was surprised how simple and amazing person he is. I got a picture with him too and I just want to thank Master Steve Vai and his band for this concert.

If I have an opportunity to see him again I will not wait a second to get my thicket.

I just have a question When the show was over there was a song playing and I would like to know the name please!!!!! :guitar