Deftones - Koi No Yokan

For discussion of all general music topics, Favored Nations artists, Vai-related musicians and all other artists and bands.
GYiakoumi

Deftones - Koi No Yokan

#1 Post by GYiakoumi » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:20 am

I've been playing this album out for the past couple of weeks now, digging it on so many levels! any fans in the house? Let me hear your thoughts on this masterpiece!

Favored Nations
VIP
VIP

Re: Deftones - Koi No Yokan

#2 Post by Favored Nations » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:00 am

I've been a fan of Deftones since the Around the Fur days! The new record is pretty solid, but I believe Diamond Eyes is the best since the self titled album in my opinion. Swerve City is definitely a stand out track from Koi No Yokan - Sean C.

GYiakoumi

#3 Post by GYiakoumi » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Hey Sean, Swerve City kills! I gotta say I really enjoy Leathers and Tempest a lot too.. makes great gym music I find! Diamond eyes is amazing though for me it's all about White Pony!

Edwards
Newcomer

#4 Post by Edwards » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:38 am

I think Koi No Yokan is far better than Diamond Eyes although it was pretty solid as well. Each song of Koi No Yokan is a masterpiece, I'm so much into Leathers and Swerve City, Entombed and What Happened to You bring me back to the good old Digital Bath days...Now I'm trying to cover Sextape but I think one has to have Moreno's voice to make this song as good as it was originally performed.