VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:09 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you attending this show?

Meet up with fellow fans and review the show in this thread.

Jeroen :)
vai.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:14 am 
Newcomer

I attended that show and it was fantastic!!!

Steve live version of "Mullach a' tSí" was just I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang
I hope this version get recorded in a future CD or Blu-Ray.

Regards,
Jose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:34 pm 

Steve has my black bra and my purple knickers now, I threw them to him in Murcia,It was the first time that I did that , I´ll never throw it to another it was only for Steve, he´s the best and the one for me, I hope that he like it , It was very difficult to have a pic from him because he was always dancing and jumping , I LOVE YOU STEVE, maybe he would smell my knickers at nights ,that would make me happier. I had something very romantic with him and spiritual conecction. Im always watching videos of hiim I can´t stop listening and watching.GENIUS. Sorry for haven´t a pic of the moment with the bra. KISSES

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:36 pm 

seriously ...WTF ...keep this crap off here

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:40 am 

R1FSR wrote:
seriously ...WTF ...keep this crap off here

+1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:03 am 

Nobody believed me when I told it to my friends but I did it. It was important for me Im playing my piano now thinking on him maybe I knew him in a past life it was very special. I watched him playing in first file it was amazing, the most amazing concert that I´ve ever been. I felt something very special when I saw him playing I got connected with his music and It was very romantic for me because I sent him reiki, Im a reiki master,Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.m I saw his aura when he was playing it was wonderful.I can make him reiki through time space, he has good energy I thought that He would like my reiki too not only my underwear that´s not what you think Im not a silly materialist girl but I love Steve and I only wanted to give him a gift and reiki for showing him my love, He was very happy with my reiki and with knickers , that was great, amazing music and talent and I thought that I knew him in my past life maybe he was my husband. Im not stupid I can send him reiki and seeing him in the distance I can sleep with him trhough time and space If I want I can be with him in fourth dimension. But that´s not strange is spiritualistic for me and maybe for him. I don´t care what you think from me Im not stupid but Im spanish and I can´t explain it very well. I need to learn more english. I failed my english exam for writing at the end of the exam Steve vai with a picture of a heart I was in love with him that week. We ere connected so I felt happy with the spiritual connection and very relaxed but I got crazy with something strange that happened to me someone was attacking me with his bad energy someone who hate me but Im ok now I hope that Steve could appreciate my reiki . Im sending it to him with all my love, I know that he can aprreciate it. Sorry for writing too long but I needed to say it , it´s important. I don´t want to be an idiot for Steve ,Im loving him.