VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you attending this show?

Meet up with fellow fans and review the show in this thread.

Jeroen :)
vai.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:27 am 

It was an awesome show! I think I have seen Steve about 7 times now and he never fails to deliver.
The venue was very very hot! (Steve asked Thomas to adjust the fan cos it was really hot!!!) Steve and the band made it a lot hotter though!
Everyone in the band played fantastic. I was in the second row right in front of Steve and I could see how much he enjoyed the gig and the response he was getting from everyone in the venue.
Thank you guys for a great night!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:00 am 
Newcomer

Incredible gig.

Steve was obviously having so much fun, despite the heat. The band was so tight, with a massive sound helped by Jeremy, Phillip and Dave. Highlights for me would have to be Weeping China Doll and an awesome version of Tender Surrender. Even Rescue Me Or Bury Me was played, and beautifully.

By the end of the night, Steve was pretty emotional. Having met him before I am just blown away by how generous and humble he is, and having seen him in concert about seven times now, he just gets better and better, his music just gets more beautiful and emotional, and he obviously cares about delivering the best possible experience for his very many fans.

I went with quite a few people, all of them musicians, and every one of them had a fantastic night.

Thanks Steve and the band. You made a very special night for us all and we can't wait to see you return.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 pm 
Newcomer

Went to the show on the other day, really enjoyed it fantastic gig, First time I have been able to see Steve and the band, they certainly didn't disappoint.

I suppose my only annoyance wasn't of the band but the people in the venue who decided when Dave and Steve both done their acoustic parts that it was high time talk at and have conversation over top of the band, at least sounded like that where I was, which just seems disrespectful to the band and rest of the croud.

But minor niggle aside, loved it, the laser suit was f awesome to. Hopeful to see you return sometime in the future.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 am 
Newcomer

Fullfilled an all time ambition to see Steve Vai play live!.Everything i expected and more!! Thanks Steve, amazing night!..and in my home town too!! So cool!!...