VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:15 pm 

Happy birthday Steve!! :guitar :headbang

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:19 pm 
Newcomer

Happy birthday, Steve! Thank you for all the years of incredible & inspirational music.

God bless you & your family,
Tom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:20 pm 
Newcomer

Silly Steve, that's not how you eat a cake!

Still, I hope you have a great day with tons of fun surprises!

Post subject: Happy Birthday steve!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:21 pm 
Newcomer

got to meet you a few months ago in PA ,usa for the first
time :-) and i got my first ibanez UV70p :-) a month later so all my birthday wishes have come true :-) hope yours do too.

Happy Birthday Mr steve siro vai and hope you have many many many more :-)

Thank you and God bless

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:31 pm 
Newcomer

I've never gotten to met you or see you perform in person, but you left a mark on me in my teenage years and inspired me to play guitar as well. Thinking of the story you've told about recording your first record pushed me to record one as well. Thank you for all the wonderful music that you have produced and the stories you've told. You have inspired millions to chase their dream to create and evolve in music. That's the gift that you have given us.

For your birthday I give you a huge internet hug and a sincere thank you...for all the inspiration and music. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and many more to come.

God bless!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:38 pm 
Newcomer

Happy Birthday Steve. Hope your day is a blessing !! I am very thankful for the amazing opportunity to be on DN and sorry it is going away. Much thanks to you and everyone @ DN / FN.. Maybe some day I can move up to the FN side. Hope your day has been great..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:43 pm 
Newcomer

Happy Birthday Steve!

I can't wait to see you next week here in Poland!
Have a wonderful night in Moscow, but keep the Evo in shape for Wroclaw! ;)

All the best to The Greatest Guitarist in the world!

Wojtek

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:48 pm 

Hey Steve,

My Wife and I were introduced to you by Deborah on our Honeymoon in Quebec City last Sept. Thank you very much for taking the time to talk to us, and listen to me ramble. I also introduced my Wife as my girlfriend, oops! We were only married a few days before. The concert was a lot of fun! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! And many more:)

A few pics to remember.

Rick and Nicole Allen
Moncton NB, Canada

Last edited by RickAllen on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:54 pm 
Newcomer

I wish you the best of the best things in life, just like you have given me the best shows of my life :)
Happy Birthday !!!

image uploading site

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:56 pm 
Newcomer

Happy birthday Steve!!

I may not get another chance to say something to you that you may actually read, so here goes. You are the reason I started playing guitar. I had never really had any focus in life until I picked up my first guitar. I realized after a few years of playing that you were the reason I avoided prison. I was on a bad path, and music saved me from that path. You saved me from that path. I just wanted to say thank you. I've now been playing for 18 years. I still don't play all that well, and I still play on an old beater, but I enjoy playing more than anything else in the world. You gave me that. Thank you so much. Have a great birthday. Enjoy your show!!

Jon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:58 pm 
Newcomer

:D Happy Birthday Steve from your fan Jesús from Venezuela,i hope you have a lot of fun and good moments this week. Keep Rocking! :headbang :headbang :guitar

Te deseo un Feliz Cumpleaños desde Venezuela, pásala genial Steve! :D

Last edited by Jotaerre on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:04 pm 
Newcomer

On this special day I WOULD LOVE TO bring a smile on your face by wishing you in a unique way.
RACING THE WORLD you've gone so far that even a GRAVITY STORM would not be able to break you.
IN MY DREAMS WITH YOU going so far I realised that you've become the greatest motivation in my life. :headbang
With all my SELFLESS LOVE I wish you a great life ahead and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :guitar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:07 pm 

i would also like to add that without Steve I would still be playing crazy train on a les Paul :shock: the entire existence of Steve vai has become the reason I have the mindset I do now, and nobody short of God himself has inspired me to be what I want to be as much as "The Vai" (considering god Dosent play guitar). Someday I hope to get the chance to talk to Steve so eventually I can tell him exactly what it is his music and legacy (no, not the amp ;) ) has done for me. I will never get over Steve's music or lose interest in it.

Thank you Mr. Steven Vai for making my life full of enjoyment and excitement, and most of all...

for the concept of the "windmill" ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:23 pm 
Newcomer

Dear Steve,

Thank you for providing such beautiful music for me. It's crazy, you've been making music longer than I have breathed air, yet each note you write feels as fresh as yesterday.

I have many of your albums and missing only but a few, and it's safe to say that you are my favorite musician in the whole world. Thank you for giving me the love for music.

Happy Birthday, Steve.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:27 pm 
Newcomer

Happy Birthday to my fellow Gemini, Guitar God Hero!! I hope you have an awesome birthday doing all the things you love the most!!! Enjoy your tour and hurry back to Central Florida!! God Bless and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Forever your fan through and through.... Jaci VP :guitar :D :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next