[News Item]K'm-Pee-Du-Wee - Live In Poland

Latest news and blog postings directly from the Vai.com News page and Steve's tour blog.
lastmohican

#46 Post by lastmohican » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:06 pm

Mikey wrote:
lastmohican wrote:Hey Mikey..

Why the videos aren´t available here in Spain. Itunes shows this message - This video is not available in the spanish store (itunes).

It´s very frustrating.
Is there any way of obtaining it of another form?

Thanks
They should be available there.

Let me look into it.

Mikey
vai.com
Hello Mikey. Wbe the videos available for downloading any dayY? it seems that only the american people can do it. I don´t wanna be a pest, but i believe there should be a clear anwser.

:?:

lastmohican

#47 Post by lastmohican » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:10 pm

Correction...sorry

Hello Mikey. Will be the videos available for downloading any day? It seems that only the american people can do it. I don´t wanna be a pest, but i believe there should be a clear anwser.

HeBoMan

Re:

#48 Post by HeBoMan » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:23 am

HeBoMan wrote:
HeBoMan wrote:
Mikey wrote:K'm Pee Du Wee isn't there yet, but are the other videos available in the Dutch iTunes Store?

Mikey
Hi Mikey,

Just had another look: the naked vamps are available in the dutch iTunes store, the videos still aren't.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Henk
Still no videos there............ :(
VERY DISAPPOINTED......

Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Re:

#49 Post by Jeroen » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:52 am

HeBoMan wrote: VERY DISAPPOINTED......
There are no video's in the Dutch Itunes period, except for the Pixar shorts, so until Itunes starts carrying movies & video's in Europe, I'm afraid you won't be able to get it there.

J

chlamy

#50 Post by chlamy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:17 am

Jeroen wrote: so until Itunes starts carrying movies & video's in Europe, I'm afraid you won't be able to get it there.

J
In France at least you can get the video on the iTunes store, so it is available in some european countries ...

HeBoMan

#51 Post by HeBoMan » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:48 am

Jeroen wrote: There are no video's in the Dutch Itunes period......
Ok, thanks Jeroen for the update.
The "period" in your remark suggests to me that you had to explain this so many times already and that I (and a few others) keep on whining about this...... Maybe I missed something (and I did another search) but actually this is the first time that read on the board that this is an iTunes Store problem that most probably won't be solved. And that was the disappointment that I expressed: not a single reaction for months to questions about this, no remarks at the VAIdeos page that still shows "Available on iTunes" and the K'm-Pee link there that still doesn't work at all.
I find it a pity that apparently I am not able to see the whole footage of the K'm-Pee-Du_Wee in Poland period but I will certainly stop whining about it from now on.......

Cheers, Henk

Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin

#52 Post by Jeroen » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:24 am

HeBoMan wrote:
Jeroen wrote: There are no video's in the Dutch Itunes period......
Ok, thanks Jeroen for the update.
The "period" in your remark suggests to me that you had to explain this so many times already and that I (and a few others) keep on whining about this...... Maybe I missed something (and I did another search) but actually this is the first time that read on the board that this is an iTunes Store problem that most probably won't be solved. And that was the disappointment that I expressed: not a single reaction for months to questions about this, no remarks at the VAIdeos page that still shows "Available on iTunes" and the K'm-Pee link there that still doesn't work at all.
I find it a pity that apparently I am not able to see the whole footage of the K'm-Pee-Du_Wee in Poland period but I will certainly stop whining about it from now on.......

Cheers, Henk
Hi Henk,

Sorry, you misunderstand me. You're definitly not whining.

The period in my sentence means that there are no video's in the Dutch Itunes at all, Steve Vai or otherwise.
In some other countries, you can download films, tv shows and other footage via Itunes, in Holland it's just music and podcasts.
I agree that it's disappointing, but this is a matter of Apple/Itunes rather than Vai.com. Once the Dutch Itunes starts carrying video's, I'm sure K'm Pee Du Wee will be available. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer right now when that will be.

So you're not whining at all, don't worry about that :)

HeBoMan

Re: [News Item]K'm-Pee-Du-Wee - Live In Poland

#53 Post by HeBoMan » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:57 am

Hi Jeroen,

OK, misunderstanding cleared! :)

So, why not making the videos podcasts? Satch and Dave Weiner do it all the time.
Ok, ok, I said I would stop...... :wink:

Still, I suggest to add a comment to the VAIdeos section saying that "Available in iTunes" may not be valid for any country.
Also, fix the K'm-Pee link. It still links to top of page instead of the (US) iTunes store.

Cheers,
Henk

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

#54 Post by Mikey » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Henk - so you know: we are working on a way to make all this material available to areas that iTunes doesn't service, etc. We were unaware that music videos were unavailable on iTunes in some parts of Europe.

Mikey
vai.com

HeBoMan

#55 Post by HeBoMan » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Mikey wrote:Henk - so you know: we are working on a way to make all this material available to areas that iTunes doesn't service, etc. We were unaware that music videos were unavailable on iTunes in some parts of Europe.

Mikey
vai.com
Ok, Mikey, sounds good. Thanks for the info!

Cheers,
Henk