line 6???

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
ChopVai

whats the story behind line 6 amps, nearly every bloody store has got them down here lol, especially the Spider II....

has anyone got 1? are they any good?

:D:D
GGGrev

Go to my thread down here somewhere, people have released their thoughts on it. :)
ChopVai

oh ok, cheers man...

:)
varcon

I have played the HD147, half stack. and i must say it is very nice ! i perfer marshals, lk the tsl 100, and the mode four. but it is a very nice amp !
Instrumentalrockrocks

(I'm from Holland so don'watch my grammar please...)

A member of my little band has got a line6 spider || amp an it's very very very O.K. 8) 8) but, if you use other effects then the one in the lin6 amp your sound will have much "bleeps" an stuff..... it would'nt sound really cool.... but without effects you've got a really agressive sound and the amp is very very quiet if you stop playing the guitar even if you turn on the most agressive sound....
Melodic Dreamer

Line 6 amps are great in my opinion if you live somewhere where you can't play at high volumes. For a band though I would really prefer a tube amp.
jamtheguitarman

I just got a line 6 flextone 3. its unbeleivable, everything you could ever want. it is also amazing when its cranked.
777?

i've never liked their spiders much but the higher end line 6's are very nice