Legacy amp.

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
bkornaker1977

I really dont understand how the Marshall Power Break will screw up an amp head? If ya run it AFTER the head, what damage will it cause? If anything...it would only damage the speakers. I can understand that it wears out the tubes alot quicker,.....thats because most people dont get the opportunity to run the amp volume at 10. So my guess is, when people buy this device they immeadiatly crank their amps as loud as they go and play it like that for hours and only play it like that. Of course the tubes wont last that long when ya run em' full blown hot all the time!

just my thought on the subject.............
Derek

Where can a person buy this hotplate? I couldn't find it online in my searches, but I just can't turn my Legacy up as loud as it needs to go and still hear anything else in the band. Actually, I can't turn it up that loud at all for fear of immediate deafness, period.

Derek
Pyrostasis

im looking at getting a koch loadbox ii to go with my Legacy 212 combo. Will it work with a combo amp? How does it connect up with it?