Marshall MS-2

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
The Extremist

I have just ordered this today off www.gak.co.uk and it cost me £21. It is coming maybe monday or tuesday (This was posted on Saturday!). I can't wait to walk around with this little baby in my pocket, im gonna walk around school (cause im off for study, but i can come in when i want) and play guitar! :D

cho_888

that is too cool! i want one! hahahahahaha, i need it
The Extremist

dude, you cant believe how much i want this thing, its coming soon enough and i really just want it right now! :D
The Extremist

AGGGHHHH!

I ordered it on Saturday, they dont post on sunday, so its posted on Monday. Its now Wednesday and still no Amp.

Fook the British Postal Service right in the Fooking Arse.

Im from Northern Ireland and the Company is in England, it shouldnt take that long to send something that small to my house. Fook them!
The Extremist

Update on my amp coming.

Its been over a week since they supposidly sent my amp in the post and still no sign of it on my doorstep. They sent it on Monday 10th May 2004 and its now Tuesday 18th May 2004 and still no amp.

So im gettin real fecked off now :twisted: :evil:
ds23pallas

I've had a couple of these before (wore both out!) - they are great little amps.

The first one I had was the black one as pictured, but then I got a 'vintage look' one, which looked much cooler.

The one I always really wanted was the full-stack version, but after owning two of them the novelty wore off :)
The Extremist

what, the MS-4. They seem cool, but dont fit in your pocket.
badasstommyboy

they aren't bad, not a bad tone from such a small amp. Althoguh it leaves a lot to be desired.
espguitarlord

I had one, my friend destroyed it by putting his active bass through it.