Jemini Distortion Manual

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
Billy 5
Newcomer

Jemini Distortion Manual

#1 Post by Billy 5 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:19 pm

Greetings!

I finally got around to buying the Jemini distortion pedal. Came without a manual. I tried online, there was a PDF in multiple languages requiring a weird download which carried a virus.

Tried Ibanez two-weeks ago, and got no reply.

Anyone out there know where I might find one?

Thanks!

Billy

guitars911

Re: Jemini Distortion Manual

#2 Post by guitars911 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:32 am

I have this pedal and love it. My manual is in multiple languages as well. They all were.

The card that came with it noted his main settings as being this:

(Green Channel – Drive: 11 o’clock, Tone: 12:30, Level 1 o’clock. Red Channel: Drive: 3:30, Tone: 11, Level: 1)

I found one for you online right off the ibanez web site. It's in .pdf format. Only pages in English are the cover and pages 3 and 4.

http://www.ibanez.com/world/manual/effects/JEMINI.pdf

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g18/v ... ttings.jpg

Billy 5
Newcomer

#3 Post by Billy 5 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:21 am

Thank you soooooooooo much for that!

I will finally get to see Steve live in Sacramento CA next month.

guitars911

#4 Post by guitars911 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:30 am

Your welcome! Me my two sons and some friends have secured tickets to the St. Louis show on 12/7/2016 as well. Let us know how your experience went at the Sacramento show..

I recently bought a couple TC Electronic pedals. The Hall of Fame Reverb and Flashback Delay. Dave Weiners tone prints for each of those are way cool. Check em out if you happen to have those pedals too. What's cool is you can beam / load what ever guitarist premade settings right to the pedal from your phone. Can change em on the fly in seconds. Got to love technology these days..