Steve's Pickholders!

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
LightWithoutHeat777

Steve's Pickholders!

#1 Post by LightWithoutHeat777 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:43 pm

I was wondering, what is Steve's pickholders made of? I know Thomas Nordegg made those but It would be nice to know what he used so we could make some for ourselves! Haha. My pick holders consist of a piece of double-sided tape... thats it! It isnt a very good pick holder though due to the fact that I'm tugging to get the pick out of the "holder." I know there is Velcro in it somewhere, lol. SO what are these things made of!?

Jeries

Re: Steve's Pickholders!

#2 Post by Jeries » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:23 pm

once again....

feel nerdy knowing the answer...

it's ususally one of 2 things

1- folded over gaffers tape

or 2- Thomas made velcro platic holders made from the plastic part of report covers
you know those report covers with the plastic spine that slides down the cover for turning in reports or papers all nice and easily bound together?

basically those things with velcro attached and velcro on the guitar- cut to the size of the headstock...

...i need a life

LightWithoutHeat777

#3 Post by LightWithoutHeat777 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Hahaha thank you very much!! What kind of velcro is Thomas using? In this photo, it looks like a thick piece of velcro.

kyle am I

#4 Post by kyle am I » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Delete