Guitar necks

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
Benjammin105

I was considering ordering a new guitar neck for my project guitar and trying a few new things out on it. I was interested in doing the led lights in the dots and stuff. I was interested finding a place online where I could order the guitar neck without the fretboard attached. I don't think I could separate the fretboard from the neck so I think this is necessary. I've looked at warmoth, I bet if I called them we could work something out. I would like to find some other sources for this kind of stuff. Thanks.

get a six pack in a month
Last edited by Benjammin105 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
guitarmattms

i've never seen the fretboard come separate... but you maybe able to contact a luthier and ask them.. try Christopher Woods, Jayden Rose, monster guitar shop and Legacy One guitars however I heard bad things against legacy one... hope this helps somehow.