Custom Cabinet for modified Blues Jr. by Cizmeli Kedi

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
nienturi

Hi There, Here it is custom cabinet from Cizmeli Kedi Custom Shop, TR

One of our friend had wanted to modify his blues jr. to have "fuller and richer" sound. And had decided to buy a new speaker. He did, but speaker didn't fit the place where it should stand. So he came to us and result twinkles below.

Hope you like it ;)

And finally it is;

For user reviews in Turkish;
http://www.gitarpedal.net/forum/viewtop ... &start=495
http://www.gitarpedal.net/forum/viewtop ... &start=510
Big Bad Bill

Looks good, nienturi.

I've always thought amp designers have missed a trick by not making funkier looking amps/cabs available to us all. Guitars are available in lots of colours and finishes, pedals look cool these days but amps are really boring looking on the whole. I'd love the option of having an amp head/speaker cab made of birds eye maple or spalted walnut etc. Instead we get the usual black Tolex or occasionally white or purple.
:roll:
boswell

Looks a neat Job 8)
boswell

Big Bad Bill wrote: but amps are really boring looking on the whole. I'd love the option of having an amp head/speaker cab made of birds eye maple or spalted walnut etc. Instead we get the usual black Tolex or occasionally white or purple. :roll:
If you go to Matamp, Mesa or Cornford etc. you can have almost thing you want. 8)

Big Bad Bill

boswell wrote:If you go to Matamp, Mesa or Cornford etc. you can have almost thing you want. 8)
Well, that example looks like my bloody desk and besides, I do have some standards as to what's inside the box.
GYiakoumi

boswell

Big Bad Bill wrote:
boswell wrote:If you go to Matamp, Mesa or Cornford etc. you can have almost thing you want. 8)
Well, that example looks like my bloody desk and besides, I do have some standards as to what's inside the box.
Might come round your place and nail the inards of my Mesa in your desk and stick a black grill on it and sell it on ebay as " Rare Custom Shop Signature" amp.
boswell

BBB Perfect Flame Maple match for your RG:

Big Bad Bill

Ooo, that's nice. Shame it doesn't say 'Peavey 5150' on the front.
boswell

Voila!

Big Bad Bill

Ha ha! Where can I order one from?
boswell

Ring me with your credit card details or even Jo's :wink: