Such thing as this?

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
V-type

Is there anything similar to a D-Tuna except that you can tune down a half step for each string? I'd imagine it'd be massive, but it would be so sweet!
bancika

Haven't heard of anything like that. There's non-tremolo bridge made by hipshot that lets you set 3 different tunnings for each string and toggle them later. That gives 3^6=729 different tunnings available!
lydian2000

the steinberger guitars have a very special locking trem system which in theory can allow to do that(search videos on youtube)...I don't know what a d-tuna is.
V-type

Luminescence

lydian2000 wrote:the steinberger guitars have a very special locking trem system which in theory can allow to do that(search videos on youtube)...I don't know what a d-tuna is.
Transposing trem?
guyver_dio

There are electronic tuners that take place of the original guitar tremolo that with a push of a button can tune any string or tune the whole lot to a standard tuning or just about anything. I forget the name of the one I saw but I'm pretty sure it had to be completely fixed, especially considering the size of the thing.

But with the dtuna, you can attach it to any string can't you?

All these gadgets have real bad set backs anyway and look dodgey. I'd rather just buy a tremol-no which is as easy as taking off springs to install, and you can just change from full floating to hardtail to dive only with a twist of a thumb screw. Looks neat and hidden and you can have full use of your trem without messing around.