Looking to get a Jackson!!!

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
dreamn11
Newcomer

Can't afford a JEM...so was thinking of a Jackson...does someone have any tips on a good jackson guitar

Budget max $700 bucks

Thanks
jam-man

Hi!

I bought a Jackson DK2FS Dinky Firestorm few months ago and I couldn't be happier with her! I mean, I could, but you understand what I'm saying!
She's really a great looking, great sounding axe!

Well, see by yourself

http://www.8thstreet.com/product.asp?Pr ... ic_Guitars

Hope this helps! :guitar
GregN

Ive got a Jackson KH2? :?

Its alot like the one in the post above this but it has another humbucker pickup. I like it a lot.
The only thing was that the neck was a lot different then almost all other guitars so it took a while to get used to, and now i cant play some other necks as well.
Igor

you mean ESP or LTD KH2 ?
or KV2? got a pic?

below 700, is virtualy every import model, save maybe the RR5 and SL3

matts music center, online stage gear, Vwall guitars, drum city guitarland etc etc etc

only buy from these. be it ibanez or jackson. and CALL THEM for price. please.

you will get a beyond sweet deal
GregN

yea i dunno...it looks alot like the one above..its red, sharkfin inlays, floyd rose, 24 frets, 1 voume 1 tone, HSH pick-up configuration and a 5 way switch
Lucky

Here's a nice one.

It's the DK-2M, it's within your budget and a killer guitar. For more info on it check out http://jacksonguitars.com/products/sear ... 2911005576 and www.jcfonline.com 8)
Igor

what he said!!!

i'd already have two of em if the shipping to europe wouldnt be so expencive =/
jamiev
Newcomer

i have a WRMG, 2005 model

i paid 1 grand, $AU

Awesome guitars
barhouston

Hey, man. I don't mean to turn this into a place for me to advertise, but I can't help putting it out there that I have a like-new Ibanez RGT42FM (RG series, neck-thru) with DiMarzios that I'd take $700 for. PM if you're interested at all. It would definitely fit your interest, unless you're dead-set on getting a Jackson. Like I said, just putting it out there.