Looking for a multi fx processor

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
realillusions

hey guys i currently got a jp6 and a mode 4 i got rid of some of my boss pedals recently as i was fed up clicking them all on when i wanted them on there was just too much to do in to little time. want a multi fx processor and something easy to control it. so im mainly looking for it in rack fx form. ive heared the tc electronic g major rack fx is awsome can anyone back that up or suggest anything else?
knarfzednem

It depends on what you want it to do. The G-Major is a cheap processor, but only in price. The quality of the effects are pretty amazing. You'll still have your original tone but with effects.
If you want it for just delay, reverb, chorus, etc., it's my idea of perfect. If you want any odd Vai sounds, like in Yai Yai, you'll have to look elsewhere.
SPQR

Yup the G-Major rack from TC electronics is a very good unit i don't own one myself however i have read many great reviews, :lol:
jemmaster7

Ive heard good reviews on the G major too