Steve´s Protool Program !

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
-yasi-

Hey Guys,
In a video from Freak Shwo exess, Steve shows his Protool Program, now i want the same, but where can i buy it, because i´m from germany, can someone help me,please?? :lol:

Greets
Yasi.
Logic

Pro Tools is like the most popular program out there.
You should have no problem finding it. Very nice.
Pro Tools requires hardware, expensive hardware, to work.
There are other programs out there that do the same type of thing that are much less expensive. For us little guys. :)
I use Magix studio.
Melodic Dreamer

Digidesign is the company that makes Pro Tools.
Mr. Wiggles

Yea, and make sure you have a freakin degree in physics cause thats what its gonna take to use it. It is so complicated it will make you wanna throw it out the window.
Melodic Dreamer

Mr. Wiggles wrote:Yea, and make sure you have a freakin degree in physics cause thats what its gonna take to use it. It is so complicated it will make you wanna throw it out the window.
I'm not going to go that far. :roll:
Logic

LOL, The Magix was easy enough.
Alcaline

Mr. Wiggles wrote:Yea, and make sure you have a freakin degree in physics cause thats what its gonna take to use it. It is so complicated it will make you wanna throw it out the window.
Lol :D

I use CuBase SX 3, works perfectly for recording, mixing and MIDI stuff..
Easy to use after fooling around with it for a while.
Roger

You do know it comes with a manual?
Adriano

-yasi- wrote:Hey Guys,
In a video from Freak Shwo exess, Steve shows his Protool Program, now i want the same, but where can i buy it, because i´m from germany, can someone help me,please?? :lol:

Greets
Yasi.
Where I can find this video????
Hobophobic

Adriano wrote:

Greets
Yasi.
Part 1 came in the April 2005 Guitar World, I got it. I assume part 2 came in the May issue but I somehow missed it. Dammit.
-yasi-

Adriano wrote:

Greets
Yasi.
http://www.youtube.com/index?unavail i hope this adress goes!!