VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:08 am 
Banned

I'm sure of it, how come they don't make the white version, the only difference is in color, are you telling this company cannot cannot make a sustainer in a different color, which is the only change and easily done

considering how many people for many years, have been looking for the white sustainer, why don't they do it, they would sell hundreds if not thousands of them

So, why don't they do it, even though, they would make more money, and so many people want it?

Steve denied us the pleasure of having the white version, he asked fernandez to not produce it

This is the only explanation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:39 pm 

orlandopunk wrote:
I'm sure of it, how come they don't make the white version, the only difference is in color, are you telling this company cannot cannot make a sustainer in a different color, which is the only change and easily done

considering how many people for many years, have been looking for the white sustainer, why don't they do it, they would sell hundreds if not thousands of them

So, why don't they do it, even though, they would make more money, and so many people want it?

Steve denied us the pleasure of having the white version, he asked fernandez to not produce it

I don't know why I'm replying or giving you any helpful info
But anyway- I know the explanation of this

direct from them- because I have contacts there.

Anyway-

Fernandes is a GUITAR COMPANY so they're goal is to make and sell lots of guitars
aside from that- they don't care so much.

They sell the Sustainers- and they're very very popular- and they can't even keep up with demand- sometimes they don't have any or are sold out completely.

They made white ones for a short time- they had a run of them. They also made runs of 7 string drivers for their 7 string guitars- which have never been sold outside of a guitar.

But anyway- they are selling all the black ones they make and they really don't need to make other colors.

Also- it sounds easier than it is

It is very costly and difficult if they made some more in white.

But they're not a pickup company they're a guitar company.

My cost on sustainers were driven up crazy- they DOUBLED from getting it installed in one guitar to the next.

But anyway

Vai has/had nothing to do with Fernandes not making white ones- i know that for sure

If you're awesome and special you can still get a white one.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:07 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

orlandopunk wrote:

This is eight kinds of bullshit.
J