GuitarTV coming soon…

Latest news and blog postings directly from the Vai.com News page and Steve's tour blog.
Vai.com Feeds
Site Admin
Site Admin

Vai.com News

Hi Folks. Some 10 years ago I purchased the domain name GuitarTV.com with a vision to one day launch an interactive 24-hour online video channel streaming performances of the world’s greatest guitar players in multiple genres, live concerts, guitar-related movies, and more. Well, someday is here! On May 10th we’re launching  GuitarTV.com with a live event from Musicians Institute [...]
mach1andy

Hi all,

When I came aboard on Vai.com, Steve and I had been chipping away at building a new company called GuitarTV.com. It offers 24 hour, continuous video programming featuring the best guitar performances, interviews, lessons, tips & tricks. We'll be doing live concert broadcasts and have packed in some unique technology that corresponds with every video & connects guitar lovers. I know I've been a little MIA on the forum so if there's one way I can share something here that nobody else is gonna get until later, I'd like to extend a beta code invite to everyone on this thread.

It'll give you free reign of the site a few days before anyone else gets there.

If that sounds good, leave a comment here and on Tuesday, I'll send you the code for 72 hour access. It'll cut off on Thursday.

Be sure to "tune in" to GuitarTV.com on May 10th at noon to see it go off and catch some special Steve Vai & Vai.com announcements.

-Andy Alt
anuj

I'm utterly interested!
sap

Count me in
Samuele

I'm here, Andy. :)

Free reign of the site... wow, it's almost embarrassing. Not knowing exactly what you can actively do on the site is one very intriguing aspect, I have to say. How can you not love the guitar?
EyE

Follwed it on FB and I'am ready for it. ;)
pauldlr

Yep, put me down, very much interested, been following on fb also. :guitar :guitar :guitar
Nate from San Diego

Plug my ass in...
lastmohican

Nice to see Steve vai´s camp in movin´on. Nice idea. Congrats
:guitar
Claus P

I'm in for the guitarTV intro and thanks for letting the board have a view :D
seven layer cake
Newcomer

Please and Thank you!
7LC
Shredded Heat

In a word, "Yes!"
DomitianX

Hey Andy, I am interested in giving it a test run.

Thanks!
mach1andy

Will PM you all with codes Tuesday AM (EST) time :) If you wan to register for various news updates, head to http://www.guitartv.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & http://www.facebook.com/guitartvlive" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Best,
Andy
litlgrnman

ding ding ding!

:guitar