Vai.com News | Design a Jem. Win the Guitar of Your Dreams!

Latest news and blog postings directly from the Vai.com News page and Steve's tour blog.
Vai.com Feeds
Site Admin
Site Admin

To celebrate the sale of the 77,777th Ibanez Jem guitar, Steve Vai and Ibanez are holding a very special contest that gives you the opportunity to design the Ibanez Jem of your dreams! The winner of the contest will have the guitar made for them to their specifications by Ibanez. Only two guitars will be produced - one for the winner and one for Steve, making this one of the rarest Jems ever produced!

The contest is on now! Visit http://www.ibanez.co.jp/JEMUV/contest.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for official rules, details and your Jem template. Three entries per person are permitted, so go crazy! Contest ends on June 6th 2010.

See Steve talk about the contest HERE.

© © 1996-2009 Vai.com/Light Without Heat
http://www.ibanez.co.jp/JEMUV/contest.html
DEVIL82

Hope you love my Design Steve, this boy from wales realy wants to win :D
wolf754
Newcomer

The address "jem_design_contest@hoshinogakki.co.jp" doesn't work. People can't send their designs in. Are there any alternatives to make the deadline? Not really fair we can't get a shot too. help.
cosmic ape

Thanks, Jeroen! I had the same problem... Hopefully this one will go through
Markus V.

Thanks Jeroen that address you gave us seems to work 8)
senjuyzu
Newcomer

Hi, unfortunately that email address doesn't work any more... I have tried both e I am still not able to enter my ideas... Please help...
Markus V.

Ohh, that's right :/ today morning I tried posting another entry but it bounced back... I guess we are out of luck, unless there's a third email address they accept submissions for.