Vai.com News | Music As Art: "For The Love Of God" - On Sale

Latest news and blog postings directly from the Vai.com News page and Steve's tour blog.
Vai.com Feeds
Site Admin
Site Admin

Limited edition, high-quality print of Steve Vai's hand-written guitar and sitar score for "For The Love Of God". Each print is hand signed and numbered by Steve in the lower right hand corner, and professionally framed and matted in a beautiful 19 x 26 inch (48.25 x 66 cm) black frame with engraved title plaque. The edition is limited to 1000 signed, numbered and framed copies. The first 100 are available now through our Ebay Store. Please note that the framed print shown is not autographed, but all prints sold will be.

Click here for larger images and more information!

In order to ensure delivery by Christmas, US orders must be placed by December 1st. Unfortunately, due to packages sometimes getting delayed in international customs, we cannot guarantee delivery by Christmas for international orders.

A two-page unsigned and unframed print of "For The Love Of God" will be available in the coming weeks.

© © 1996-2009 Vai.com/Light Without Heat
http://www.vai.com/musicasart/
Rochus

I wanted to get this awesome piece of art for christmas this but the shipping/handling to holland is $143?! Isn't that a bit much for a 200$ item? Anyway to reduce the price on shipping to Europe?
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Rochus wrote:I wanted to get this awesome piece of art for christmas this but the shipping/handling to holland is $143?! Isn't that a bit much for a 200$ item? Anyway to reduce the price on shipping to Europe?
Thanks for the feedback. Working on it now. Expect an update shortly.

Mikey
vai.com
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

For international customers we have changed our shipping method to US Post Express Mail International, which has significantly reduced the shipping costs.

For fans overseas who have already purchased the plaques with the higher shipping rates, we will be contacting you shortly regarding the new rates, and refunding the excess shipping funds.

Mikey :)
vai.com
silverbeetle

That's awesome news re:cheaper shipping... i bought at the expensive price and that hurt... but i had to have it.

Thanks for revising, look forward to getting reimbursed and getting this inspirational art :)