Alien Guitar Secrets - London June 13 & 14!

Latest news and blog postings directly from the Vai.com News page and Steve's tour blog.
pauldlr

i hope they don't sell out yet, I've taken to selling my worldly possessions now :lol: :lol:
Seraphim

pauldlr wrote:i hope they don't sell out yet, I've taken to selling my worldly possessions now :lol: :lol:
I hope that either, because don't wanna lose the opportunity to see such a unique event as the Alien Guitar Secrets are :P
Anyway we are three month away from the event and still are tickets available :)
But there are a lot of things going on at same time... the day before my departure to London gonna travel to Lisbon (300 kms away from where I live) to see:
THE TUBES :guitar :guitar :guitar :headbang :headbang :headbang
Suported by Foreigner :?

Don't wanna loose this chance either :wink:

So, maybe I gonna start to sale my possessions now :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
Symphon

got my pass for the saturday masterclass... i cannot wait!!!
SammyH
Newcomer

A quick question for mikey or anyone who can tell me. if i win a chance to jam with steve during the class should i be at a certain level of proficeny (sp) on the guitar i will have been playing two years by the time of the master class, it sounds stupid but i woundlnt want the chance to jam with steve to go to waste also do you have to play his material?

thanks in advance
pauldlr

SammyH wrote:A quick question for mikey or anyone who can tell me. if i win a chance to jam with steve during the class should i be at a certain level of proficeny (sp) on the guitar i will have been playing two years by the time of the master class, it sounds stupid but i woundlnt want the chance to jam with steve to go to waste also do you have to play his material?

thanks in advance
Ha! I thought the same. I don't mind plonking up and down the pentatonic with Steve but not infront of 150 people :lol: :guitar . Maybe in a few years! :P
Seraphim

Hummm... ordered the ticket 2 month ago and still don't have receive it... :| :|

Does you people have already received?

jsterry

Hi Anibal

I received my ticket a few weeks ago. Hope yours arrives soon.

James.
cbr1000f

You lucky bastards!!

"London Guitar Show legends Phil Hilborne, Nicko McBrain and guests once again hold court on the main stage for what will be one amazing concert. Steve Vai will be joining them for some jamming therapy on a couple of tracks. Limited tickets available."
http://www.londoninternationalmusicshow ... n-stage-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cool they may be jamming on "7 7 7 the number of the Steve" :D

You should check out Jan Akkerman too, he's a great musician!!

Some more "Steve"-related news:

http://www.londoninternationalmusicshow ... mpetition/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Even TM Stevens (sex & religion) will be performing there.
Seraphim

jsterry wrote:Hi Anibal
I received my ticket a few weeks ago. Hope yours arrives soon.
James.
Thanks for the info my friend, but so far no ticket... The same with the ZPZ ticket but from that event I received a mail telling about the delay... let's wait or else I would write or phone to them.
Btw, I need transportantion to go to Stonehenge 8) :wink:
cbr1000f wrote:You lucky bastards!!
Cool they may be jamming on "7 7 7 the number of the Steve" :D
Thanks for the compliment :lol: :wink:
Yep, great idea with that jamming :guitar

jsterry

Hi Anibal

I'm catching the train that day but if you are in the area then I will definitely take you to the Stones.

All the best, see you in London.

James.
geetarmeister
Newcomer

This may sound like a silly question, but we don't need to bring a guitar for this do we? I've never been to one where you bring a guitar but just checking. I assume it's Steve talking about the music business and bringing out music within yourself. Can't wait. Still need to get my photo done for the pass.
Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin

geetarmeister wrote:This may sound like a silly question, but we don't need to bring a guitar for this do we?
You can, but you certainly don't have to!
J
geetarmeister
Newcomer

Jeroen wrote:
geetarmeister wrote:This may sound like a silly question, but we don't need to bring a guitar for this do we?
You can, but you certainly don't have to!
J
Thankyou very much sir.
Symphon

Seraphim wrote:Hummm... ordered the ticket 2 month ago and still don't have receive it... :| :|

Does you people have already received?

my girlfriend ordered my ticket for me in february as an early birthday present for me and it came about 3-4 days later. my birthday was in may also heh :)
Seraphim

Thanks for the infos :P

I have contacted them and they told me the tickets have been sent by mail and probably they have been lost :?

So, what I have to do is take with me the printed order confirmation and pass on the box office prior to the event, as I'm going to London a few days before the show.

So, see you all in a couple of days :D