[News Item]Steve Vai: Naked Tracks - Available Now!

Latest news and blog postings directly from the Vai.com News page and Steve's tour blog.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Sorry guys - it's being manufactured now. There was a production delay.. these things happen unfortunately.

As soon as I have an update on when they are ready, I'll let you know - but as they are actually being pressed and printed now, it shouldn't be too much longer.

Mikey
vai.com
R1FSR

Woohoo
excellent news

thanks for the update
leyzer
Newcomer

As I understand, these albums are for US sale only.
Can anybody tell how I buy them as foreign resident?
Are they available for international sale?
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

leyzer wrote:As I understand, these albums are for US sale only.
Can anybody tell how I buy them as foreign resident?
Are they available for international sale?
No - the albums will be available worldwide, but through the Vai.com Online Store.

As for the downloads through services like iTunes and eMusic, the albums may not be available in some territories (though not for our lack of trying...)

Mikey
vai.com
leyzer
Newcomer

Mikey,
Thank you.
May be you you know how long we'll wait for?:)
SRVoodoo

The actual CD package will be awsome for me cuz I don't have enough room on my harddrive to be able to download them!

BTW Mikey, the new forum Rocks!
Thank you & the rest of the "crew" for all of your hard work!

Oh, What about a DVD of the Recording Sessions for RI or any album for that matter?
Mattw

Just noticed that Amazon are now selling mp3's in the UK and the naked track albums are £5.99 each so that is pretty close to the dollar price at today's exchange rate (rather that the 1 to 1 rate we usually end up with!). I'd still rather have the CDs I think so hopefully I can resist a little longer :D
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Looks like the CDs will be ready to ship around the end of this week. Expect an announcement shortly.

Mikey
vai.com
brobar
Newcomer

Mikey wrote:Looks like the CDs will be ready to ship around the end of this week. Expect an announcement shortly.

Mikey
vai.com
Thanks!

I guess there is no pre-order available? Will the CDs be up on the store once they are ready to ship (end of this week... fingers crossed)? Hoping that to see this under the tree this Christmas!
John

Mikey wrote:Looks like the CDs will be ready to ship around the end of this week. Expect an announcement shortly.

Mikey
vai.com
:peace
VAI05

Im ready to order :guitar :guitar :guitar
phos-phoros
Newcomer

VAI05 wrote:Im ready to order :guitar :guitar :guitar
I am ready to order also! :headbang
brobar
Newcomer

It would be nice if the package was available... I know people would love to get this for Christmas. My wife keeps waiting to see if it becomes available but I think another day or two and she will have to change her gift ideas. :(

Instead of Naked Tracks and the 2 or 3 tab books I'm missing... I'll probably now end up getting gear for my camera (which is still cool but not quite as cool). :?
sweetnsour30
Newcomer

I was expecting an announcement at the end of last week, but didn't happen :(
I really hope they come through with this in the next few days, I am really looking forward to getting the 5 CD pack, as are many many other people :)
Gotta Keep the Patience for Now.
* Cheers *
dibart77
Newcomer

Man, what gives?!? Are the physical CD's ready yet? Will they only be available on Vai.com, or in the store (CD Universe, Amazon) too? Per your earlier email they should have been ready by now! We're dying!

-J

:?: :?: :?: