Login with a social network:

It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:37 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Did you attend this show in Atlanta, GA?

Please post your reviews here!

Vai.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:55 am 
Newcomer

The show in atlanta will always be a treasure for me and me mates. We went painted silver, alien love secrets to the next level! Steve was loving our energy. The whole band put on an epic performance that will never be forgotten. Steve was really great and very funny. After the show me and my friend waited around back for steve and he approached us and laughed with us about painting silver! I told steve how much i appreciate his real organic music. How his music is on a higher frequency and how i have directly connected with nature deeply listening to this beautiful music. I gave steve my titanium quartz crystal (Stone of universal light) and he even said he would put it in the cavity of evo!! Very humble and genuine soul. Cant wait to meet again. Congratulations on 25 years of PAW! Much love. Your friend, mason.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:42 am 
Newcomer

Show was fantastic as always - Steve is the epitome of entertaining. I really enjoyed the EVO Experience and getting to ask him questions regarding how he goes about building songs around melodies. The only thing that wasn't clear is where on line do we go to get our pictures with Steve. Does anyone know?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:03 pm 
Newcomer

The Atlanta show was amazing. The meet and greet before the show was great and was a wonderful opportunity to get to know a little bit more about Steve and witness his true humility and passion for music.

Regarding pictures from the meet and greet, the link to the pictures should be in the email that was sent prior to the show.