Login with a social network:

It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:40 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Did you attend this show in Glasgow, United Kingdom?
Please post your reviews here!

Vai.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:44 am 

Steve, really enjoyed your show last night with the band performing superbly!! Quite a few surprises throughout which I won't spoil for the tour! A very historical show and great to hear PAW in full. Thank you for taking the time outside to greet and listen to your fans and for the photos. Your a true gentleman! See ya on the next tour :headbang

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:31 pm 
Newcomer

Steve,

Your show in Glasgow was out of this world! such a special and memorable day/evening.
I was very fortunate to have been on the EVO experience, its the first upgrade i have ever purchased for a concert in my life and i certainly wasn't disappointed.
To get to listen to your stories of past tours,albums and the more recent generation axe tour (especially your story of stopping off at a gas station to use the bathroom) story was so funny.
To see a professional soundcheck,with no crowd there was a surreal experience too.
Then came the show.... It was Amazing! , i love the passion & warfare album and to hear it in full was such a treat, with some more recent songs and some older classics like whispering a prayer thrown in there 10/10.

Come back to Glasgow soon Steve.....We will see you there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:50 pm 
Newcomer

What a great night. The opening was brilliant and the surprises during the evening were great fun.
All the songs were really faithful to the album
Loved the video from guitar expo 92. I still have that whole concert on VHS somewhere.

Keep up the "Dick shit" Steve. And come to Scotland with the DLR band. Including Dave.

Our country needs more spandex Rock.

Love your work

Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:05 am 
Newcomer

Amazing show @ Glasgow O2 June 1st, as usual the band were amazing, Mr Weiner could grace any stage on his own and Philip Bynoe with his thunderous Bass and amazing pitch perfectness just has to be seen, I wont spoil the show, always wanted to ask Steve if he remembered playing Seville (Guitar legends) `92, as this was my "that was it" moment, my question was answered :) - thanks for an amazing experience Steve, this was my 2nd gig watching `the Genius, the Master` - hopefully more to come in the years ahead :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:57 pm 
Newcomer

Jeroen wrote:
Did you attend this show in Glasgow, United Kingdom?
Please post your reviews here!

Vai.com

Jeroen Hi Steve. Thanks for an amazing night in Glasgow. It was the first time I have seen one of your shows. You guys were incredible. The chance to hear P&W in full live was a dream come true. Getting to see you perform all the incredible sounds with Evo was a sight to behold. Loved it all. Specially getting to see you after the show. Thanks for signing my ticket. Dream come true!