21 March 2014 - Singapore, Singpapore - The Story of Light

Been to a Vai show? Review it here. Please post in the appropriate thread for each show!
Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin

21 March 2014 - Singapore, Singpapore - The Story of Light

#1 Post by Jeroen » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:41 am

Did you attend this show?

Steve and the band would love to read your reviews.

Vai.com

cookie666
Newcomer

Re: 21 March 2014 - Singapore, Singpapore - The Story of Li

#2 Post by cookie666 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:38 pm

A great show. It was fun to see Steve playing with a more stripped down band. As always steve and the band were amazing, great to see and hear Dave Weiner as always, such a talent ;)

I think the interaction with getting the crowd up on stage was really fun, including a bit of local musical talent was also really cool. Singapore is always a tough crowd as they are definitely less noisy and responsive than bands are used to, but that doesn't mean folks enjoy it any less, there just listening and paying intention to every note ;)

Shame the theatre wasn't more full, but definitely enjoyed the intimate atmosphere especially as we had 3rd row seats. Promotion in Singapore is virtually none for concerts in general. I'm a massive fan and I only just found out about this because of a random comment on facebook in an unconnected forum. Hell, most folks didn't even know clapton or the rolling stones were here over the last few weeks!

Great work guys, loved every minute of it. For an expat like me, you sure made singapore feel more like home.