13 December 2013 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Story of Light

Been to a Vai show? Review it here. Please post in the appropriate thread for each show!
Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin

13 December 2013 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Story of Light

#1 Post by Jeroen » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Did you attend this show?

Please post your reviews here. Steve and the band loves to read them

Vai.com

Sieteacero
Newcomer

Re: 13 December 2013 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Story of Li

#2 Post by Sieteacero » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:15 am

Hello. I have not received the confirmation email with instructions for the Evo Experience December 13 in Buenos Aires. When sending the mail?
Thank you

maxher
Newcomer

Re: 13 December 2013 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Story of Li

#3 Post by maxher » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:10 am

Pure magic and emotion. The ceremony began with " Racing the World" and from there it was a roller coaster.
The setlist was very correct, with the songs we wanted to listen and hear some live for the first time, as "Rescue me or Bury me" .
Very good "solo" moments of Dave , Jeremy " Bs As make some f ** cking noise" and Philip.
SV touch the soul of all who saw you that night . We had a great time. The band sounded professional, and it shows that the pass right between them on stage. I think SV found in Dave , Jeremy and Philip the perfect band to accompany him on his "madness" .
The end with Taurus Bulba was overwhelming . It's time to say goodbye and the audience gift to Steve OLE , OLEEE , OLEEEEE, STEEEEEVE , STEEEEEVE , letting him know that he conquered once again!
I hope that will not be the last time we meet . And on the next tour I'll be in the Evo Experience!
Hopefully Steve ever read this , thank you very much for your music , your teachings and for being a good person.

PS: at the end of the show I saw Thomas pulling things from the stage , I asked if he had a pick .
Thomas threw me two, one term in the pit of the stage and the other was lost between second and third row seats ... bad luck! :cry: Anyway, thanks Thomas