VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you attending this show?

Meet up with fellow fans and review the show in this thread.

Jeroen :)
vai.com

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:57 pm 

My god...in nonantola guitar sound was more and more great....the winner was Frank. The best performance i ve seen about this song. Steve, as i told you, i need come back to rome and i cant come today in padova For last italian gig. Please dont let me wait a long for the next tour !! :guitar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:02 am 

:: Part 2 of 3 ::

Coming from Florence, today the weather was, again, warm and sunny. The venue for this show was smaller than the one in Florence, it's like a disco with a few couches here and there. But the majority of the people was standing. The sound was really good, probably the best among these three nights. The setlist is almost the same every night, but as I said before, there are so many little unique things that happen all the time, and make every show so unique and worth attending. There's a new unreleased vocal song that the band *sometimes* performs after The Moon and I, that I find deeply moving. The show also has many little funny moments where Steve jokingly uses a few Italian relatively "bad words" that he learnt from his father. It cracks people up every time. The only glitch that happened at this concert was that Steve's wireless system betrayed him a couple of times, ultimately forcing Thomas to plug Steve's guitar with a cable. But I love how in the face of adversity, Steve carries on as the best professional that he is. He is totally in the moment, and it's astonishing to see him perform and give all that he can. Despite the technical difficulties, I loved this particular show, too. You can really feel the wave of positive emotions that emanate from the stage. There's so much positive stuff that it wiped out every little trace of negativity. The people that I've seen come to the shows always leave uplifted, happier and even ecstatic. It's a beautiful thing to witness. Steve, with the help of this wonderful band, is bringing a lot of good stuff into the world. On to Padova.