VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:00 am 

Did you attend last night's show in Milan? Please share your experience with us here:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:08 am 

There was no way I would have let myself miss this one either. In fact, with regard to the overall experience, it might have very well been the best one of the three shows in Italy. I can't really explain why, maybe it was my perception of the day, or maybe it's because this was the last show in Italy. Everything was so perfect that I'm still feeling nostalgic about these concerts, but when I go back to the memories I made and look at some of the photos I took at the shows, I still get on cloud nine. Anything can happen in the world, but as long as I can still sit and listen to Steve (or watch him perform), I'm the happiest I can be. The time spent at the show (actually all of them) was really a totally selfless experience, I could see it in a lot of people, too. It was an opportunity of sharing good positive feelings, and I believe everyone left the venues feeling great and happier. I did, so I wanted to thank you Steve for doing what you do the way you do it. To me, being at these shows was the most beautiful experience one could ever have, and I can't wait to do it all over again! Thank you!