23 August 2012 Fall Tour - Centerstage - Atlanta, GA

Been to a Vai show? Review it here. Please post in the appropriate thread for each show!
Jenn Pix

Re: 23 August 2012 Fall Tour - Centerstage - Atlanta, GA

#16 Post by Jenn Pix » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:00 pm

LOL... You know what? I am still buzzing with the lingering thrill of that show!

Is it "normal" for the post-show bliss to still be felt, even so many days after? Will the comment made in jest turn out to be true.?. Will I still be riding this feeling even months later? LOL...
Even post-Rush elation wasn't this strong, and I thought that was the feeling to beat!
Honestly, I think the only thing that can top how I'm feeling now...
Would be another Vai concert!

Oh Steve, as soon as you can! I'm already planning on seeing you again! :mrgreen:

Jenn Pix

#17 Post by Jenn Pix » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:06 am

January. And I am still... yes even still now, feeling delighted sparks whenever I think back on Summer, seeing Steve, feeling the music like a physical thing...
Not quite the same post-show elation like before, but long lingering sparks that still haven't gone!

I look through the tourbook (that my dear friend sent as a Christmas gift, as well as a tour t-shirt... coz silly me forgot to get one!) and I can put myself right back in the space, recall every move, every note, everything, just as clear... with a very happy smile and a warm fuzzy feeling.

And if what I've heard is correct, if Steve does swing around for another go... I just hope he decides to do Atlanta again, so I can see him again!

***please please please...***
:mrgreen:

Vive le Rush

#18 Post by Vive le Rush » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Here's hoping Steve returns to Atlanta to play for you, my wonderful friend!!!!!!!! :peace :guitar 8) Here are some warm fuzzies for you, too, Jenn!!!!!! :D XOXOXO

Jenn Pix

#19 Post by Jenn Pix » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:32 am

Aww Vive, warm fuzzies from you are the best! :mrgreen: You are my Star, and you're always in my Heart, no matter the distance! Image

Vive le Rush

#20 Post by Vive le Rush » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:34 am

Jenn Pix wrote:Aww Vive, warm fuzzies from you are the best! :mrgreen: You are my Star, and you're always in my Heart, no matter the distance! Image

Thank you sooo much, my WONDERFUL 'VAI-SISTER'!!!!!!!!!!! :D :wink: :peace I'm so grateful for our friendship, and elated that we're both huge Steve Vai fans!!!!!!!!!! :guitar :headbang XOXOXO

Jenn Pix

#21 Post by Jenn Pix » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:31 am

Vive le Rush wrote: (...snip...) and elated that we're both huge Steve Vai fans!!!
Well that part just shows we've both got great taste in music! :wink: :mrgreen:
Hugs to ya' girl!

Jenn Pix

#22 Post by Jenn Pix » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:41 am

Sooooooo...
I see another tour starting up, any thoughts on coming back to ATL? she asks hopefully...
Coz sweetie can't really do a road-trip (couldn't even do Florida...) but if you're in ATL we can get there!
I would LOVE to see you again, and I'm not the only one.

You really rocked Atlanta, and we'd love you to do it again!
:headbang :headbang