15 August 2012 Fall Tour - Revolution - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Been to a Vai show? Review it here. Please post in the appropriate thread for each show!
mach1andy

Did you attend tonight's show in Ft. Lauderdale? Please share your experience here:
tcantafio

setlist...someone...anyone?
EyE

I find it strange that alot of people went to the show but don't drop by here on the forum to share what the show was like. But I guess that's just me.
jenarom

It's a reflection of the state of this forum.
It has been forgotten by all but the utmost fans.
And it has been forgotten because of the lack of attention by the administrator.
dkotschessa
Newcomer

Hey Folks. I was looking for reviews of the show I attended (St. Pete) but found this one online for the Ft. Lauderdale show:

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/count ... n_live.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy...

-Dave K
sct321vai
Newcomer

Thanks for posting the concert review Dave K!!
Emerald
Newcomer

I was lucky enough to travel from Ireland to fort Lauderdale for this show. Well I guess I had to because it was the first night for Steve to use the Ultra guitar that I built for him way back in 2001. It was an amazing night and amazing experience to see my hero playing a guitar I made.
Anyway heres my pictures from the night. Hope you like them
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... f816d29e53" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dkotschessa
Newcomer

Great job on that guitar. Seeing him come out in that suit with that guitar is definitely on my list of things I will never forget!

-Dave K
Emerald
Newcomer

Here is the setlist from the show....Literally