REVIEWS: 25 SEP 2007 - NEW YORK, NY

Been to a Vai show? Review it here. Please post in the appropriate thread for each show!
EyE

#16 Post by EyE » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:57 pm

yep, that was the set. thanks man. :wink:

anitanee
Newcomer

Set list

#17 Post by anitanee » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:07 am

AndyG, you're a star - thank you

AndyG
Newcomer

Set list

#18 Post by AndyG » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:08 am

I didn't know the setlist myself, but read a review of his recent concert. It also has some great pictures. Here it is for everyone...http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/index.p ... ew&id=1059. Universally, the critics have been raving about the tour. When will he release a DVD of the concert?? It was absolutely AWESOME....

anitanee
Newcomer

Set list

#19 Post by anitanee » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:22 am

Thanks for the review - have now realised the review and the set list was for another show, but it seems he's doing almost the same each show

chef0069
Newcomer

set

#20 Post by chef0069 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:06 am

Yes, thanks so much for the setlist, I want to def remember this show.

Vaifan1982

#21 Post by Vaifan1982 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:46 pm

I would like to say a big thanks to Steve and Mikey for an incredible night. Traveling all the way from Brisbane Australia to come and see the show in NY was of course all worth it! I would also like to extend my gratitude to Seraphim who kindly asked Steve to sign some of my items at the Westbury show. Below are some photos from the concert, a moment in time which I'll never forget. I now look forward to seeing Steve perform with Zappa Plays Zappa at the Brisbane Australia show 27 November, in my hometown!! :)

A very focussed Mikey :)

Steve at his knowledgeable and comical best :)

Leviafan
Newcomer

more than a gig

#22 Post by Leviafan » Thu May 01, 2008 11:22 am

I've been to the USA for the first time, talking about that gig September 25th - it was not only the first, but the happiest time in my life!!! :roll:

For a simple Russian guy It's more than just watching a concert, feeling that tremendous sound, seeing Steve aftershow and taking pictures with him. It's like visiting another world without any return of your mind. I strained my voice and ran my heart, and all it was due to this Guitar Devi! Or GOD?l :idea:

Since that time all the world seems to have become a bit different, more colorful, full of sound of EVO's voice.

Thanks Bryan for the autograph and a good conversation 8) , Thanks Dave - for your foto, where you showed me some riffs :P, and Steve, you didn't spare your time for saying "hello" to a siberian guy!!! :) as I was the last one you met and I thought the only thing you needed was a cup of hot tea and going to bed :!:

And I won't forget your handshake!