G3 Photos - Post and View Pictures here (long load time)

Been to a Vai show? Review it here. Please post in the appropriate thread for each show!
buthead86
Newcomer

Well here are my pics, such a shame that my batteries dies during Satch's set, Missed JP and the Jam :(. Well here are the pics. There are some more, I will upload them sometime tomorrrow.

http://zorysandler.fotopic.net/show_col ... p?id=70906
arpeggios_boy
Newcomer

arpeggios_boy
Newcomer

arpeggios_boy
Newcomer

Dr.Felipe
Newcomer

Here are Four of the most memorable moments (my favorites) from 11/10 (beacon theater, NYC)

Broken Guitar Strap... Oooooops

Steve Posing for me for about 5 seconds

Yngiwe being an obnoxious S.O.B at the allstar jam with JS, SV, John Petrucci and Neal Schon Image

G5 BABY!!!!! YEAAAH!!!!

Dr.Felipe
tskuse
Newcomer

Hey. Just wanted to say your photos look great. Mine came out horrible and on 11/10 I was second row. That's what happens when you buy a throw away camera. So, everyone bring your digital or something better than a throw away.
Peace
Moderator777

tskuse wrote:So, everyone bring your digital or something better than a throw away.
Just keep in mind you risk getting the camera taken by venue security.

--------------
Moderator777
www.vai.com
Dr.Felipe
Newcomer

Thx. Digital cameras rock!!! And yes i'm always concerned about losing my camera, but it's a risk that i take in order to rocord such great memories to a medium that will never cease to be.

BTW, my server is down today so it'll be a little while until the pics can be viewed again.
hush

arpeggios_boy, cool pics.

I'm in two of your shots (sorry). I'm the guy with the off-white coat/backpack w/poster.

If you (or anyone) have any more pics from the Montreal show and backstage let me know and we can exchange.

I'm still waiting for mine to be developped. As soon as I have them I'll scan them and will be set.

--------------------

In VAI we trust...
RickAllen

I don't know if this will work, but here is a link to some pics from the Montreal show. They are not the best but the best I could get.

http://community.webshots.com/user/johnnyrocket1111
arpeggios_boy
Newcomer

RickAllen wrote:I don't know if this will work, but here is a link to some pics from the Montreal show. They are not the best but the best I could get.

http://community.webshots.com/user/johnnyrocket1111/
hey dude
yeah it work
great picture and what a great show :wink:
Zepp3lin
Newcomer

Check this out, i made it :D

Dr.Felipe
Newcomer

And i heard that men couldn't have multiple orgasms... Steve has pushed the limits once again.
Neoshredical
Newcomer

:D Image
Steve was nice enough to stop and pose for this picture at a restaurant where he just finished eating dinner before the Tuesday night Beacon Theatre show..... :D

:roll: Neal Schon really didn't belong with this group....but it was a phenomenal show! :P