REVIEWS: 17 MAY 2006 - Zappa Plays Zappa COPENHAGEN. DENMARK

Been to a Vai show? Review it here. Please post in the appropriate thread for each show!
Moderator7VWH

Did you attend this Zappa Plays Zappa show in Copenhagen, Denmark?

Please post your reviews here.

8)

Moderator7VWH
micdreyer

:D this was great. TOTALY GREAT. fabules music and fabules musicians. Amazing how Zappa junior have made this setup. Im impressed. the concert endet for les than 2 hours ago, and i have to let mind enjoy it. ;-)
Claus P

What a joy - Dweezil has got a 8 piece band plus Bozzio and Steve. They gave a show for more than 3 hours where they all gave us several examples of why they were chosen to play the complex music of FZ. Dweezil gave an excepcional solo on Inca Roads, Steve especially on Zomby Woof and The torture. Napoleon MB is as fresh and physical as he was years back: He really knows to express the songs and tunes.
The setlist (as I recall part of it)
Before the break: A surprice for all :D ; Hungry Freaks Daddy, Idiot Bastard son, Florentine Pogen (yeah); Pygmy Twilight, Cheepnis, 'Silliments' of the orchestra, Cosmic Debris, St.Alphonsos Pancake Breakfast, Inca Roads (Dweezils mayor solo)
After the break where Bozzio and a bit later Steve joined: Punkys Whip, Camarillo Brillo, Black Page, Peaches en regalia, Sofa, Zomby Woof, Montana, City of tiny lights, The torture never stops (that was amazing).

It isn't the entire list and I guess they'll probably change it during the tour.
Enjoy guys - now I have to go to work (with a lot of notes in my head.)
Claus
Claus P

BTW - guess who videotaped (at least the second part) the show? Mikey himself of course.
NOW I run to work.
merlinlake78

Claus P wrote:BTW - guess who videotaped (at least the second part) the show? Mikey himself of course.
NOW I run to work.
There was a recording on Cam from that show?
Ohh man that would be great .. If it got on dvd...