REVIEWS: 18 MARCH 2006 - MOSCOW, RUSSIA

Been to a Vai show? Review it here. Please post in the appropriate thread for each show!
ilovevai
Newcomer

#16 Post by ilovevai » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:13 am

I love you Steve !!!!!! Thank u so much !!!!!!! That was fantastic!!!! Unbelievable!!! When i saw you at the scene i thought that its a dream and
that im watching Live at the Astoria... but it was real, it was you!!!!!!!!!
Thank you again, for your music and for your masterclass! Hope see u next year with the band at g3 in Moscow ;)) RUSSIA LOVES YOU !!!!!!!!

Julia
Newcomer

#17 Post by Julia » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:49 am

Great review, Denis! And thanks to everyone for their reports and pix! It was interesting to know how everything was in Moscow apart from my hometown Ekaterinburg. :D

Julia

laficojr

#18 Post by laficojr » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:12 am

Great Reviews!
Thankx a lot

Andys
Newcomer

#19 Post by Andys » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:28 am

Thank you, Steve, for your masterclass! Super! You it's guitars god for me! I and my frends and all Moscow and all Russia is waiting you with your band in next year for concert! :guitar :headbang

GuitarStrings

#20 Post by GuitarStrings » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:59 pm

De Niss wrote:I have written one review in Russian forums, and found people who agree with me, so I just put a translation here:

... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...

Thank you, Steve!

Dennis.
Hey De Niss, your report is SO beautiful, it touched me so much! I completely understood your feelings.
Let the music guide you through your life!
Thank you buddy!
GS

poco rit
Newcomer

#21 Post by poco rit » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:18 am

De Niss wrote: ...
One of the best reviews I've ever read. Your translated Russian paints better pictures than my native English.

PS. Thanks for the pictures too!

Oksana
Newcomer

#22 Post by Oksana » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:35 am

I think finally I have met a person who is more than just a human being... He is definately somebody not of this earth. It is incredibly how strong his energy is!!!! HE has made me understand the real sense of my life. I am very happy that GOD gave me a CHANCE to meet STEVE!!!!!!!

Dear Steve! I want to thank you for your openness, sincerity and your striking and fascinating music. I hope it was not the last meeting with you! I still want you to hear the song I have written for you (sounds fondly and ridiculous but it is how it is ). And thank you for signing my T-shirt which I bought at your show in Stockholm.

See you later!

Eguess
Newcomer

#23 Post by Eguess » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:54 am

Absolutley amazing day it was - first of all I signed my Jem and suddenly thought what can be better? I shaked Steve's hand! Part of his magic is now mine;))))))))
But the master calss was simply incredible, awesome! DeNIss is absolutely right - on of the the most interesting effect was that such simple things as training, listenening and trying to hear yourself from inside have magically transformed to the enormous inspiration... :shock: :wink:
We have been there with my wife, she's playing drums, after this master class she felt her-self much more free and comfortable with drum set!! She was playing quite good before, but it was difficult to add some personality into her groove - but now we see she started to play through her soul. How it could be????:)))))))

And the latest thing is that some people sais that simple concert is better and much usefull then master class. I completely disagree!! I've visited Steve's concert in Tallinn (which was also unbelievable) and I can tell that these are two absolutely separate things, with absolutely different atmosphere.
So, thanks you Steve!

francktira

HI

#24 Post by francktira » Mon May 29, 2006 4:59 am

Hello with all, here some pictures of Russia :)

http://www.darkside.ru/show/report.phtml?id=1128

Sonia

ManInVaisTshirt
Newcomer

I want concert in Moscow!!!!

#25 Post by ManInVaisTshirt » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:13 pm

Why Steve don't organize concert in Moscow?
Many people need listen Vai in live!!!!

STEVE please!!!