VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:24 am 

Anyone here a member? I've been doing this for over a year now and can't recommend it enough. Paul is an excellent teacher and a genuine nice guy who wants to help you improve on the guitar. You get to make a video of yourself playing whatever you want to improve with, then Paul watches the video and makes a video response for you with exercises and tips or whatever he thinks will help. A lot of the time he will notice small details that you havn't even thought of and this is a huge help, he is also sympathetic to whatever level you are at and challenges you enough to help you improve but not get overwhelmed. The price is really reasonable and affordable for what you get, you can join for 3 6 or 12mnths with the prices being $90 $150 or $240, i think, something like that. You will get a free month added to your subscription if you sign up with this link,

http://artistworks.com/lm9

or if you just want to check it out and see some free lessons click here

http://artistworks.com/guitar-lessons-paul-gilbert

you should at least check it out, its awesome. I wouldn't have thought a few years ago that i could communicate and learn from someone as high profile as Paul Gilbert, it just blows me away. He gets on the forum pretty much everyday to answer questions and stuff, sometimes if your lucky he will have a live chat in the chatroom with everyone who is online at that time, if he's on tour he still gets internet access and posts in the forum and has made video's in his hotel, even one in the backseat of a moving car! just to keep the momentum of the school going. I could keep raving about it but i'll just let you check it out for yourself, do it, you wont regret it. Cheers

Stuart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:20 pm 
Newcomer

It is so nice way to learn guitar playing especially from rock star Pawl Gilbert it's fantastic. But I think learning guitar from Pawl Gilbert there need some basic lessons to be learn. So now I am learning basic guitar playing from boulderguitarcoach.com and when get ability to learn guitar with rock star Pawl Gilbert I will be learning.