Steve Vai Bandmerch store?

IF YOU'RE NEW TO THE VAI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS, START HERE. You'll find some answers to many common questions about Vai.com, the Messageboards, dos and don'ts, membership details and more.
JaCK_FC
Newcomer

Steve Vai Bandmerch store?

#1 Post by JaCK_FC » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:27 am

Hey,

does anybody here have experience with the Steve Vai Bandmerch store linked from vai.com (http://store.bandmerch.com/stevevai/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)? Or may have connections to them?

I'm asking because I ordered a CD from them, and they got my Paypal payment.
But I received no confirmation email, was not able to login to the store afterwards (even though I registered when buying) and I have written to them several times, first to their their support email and afterwards also on their zendesk page, but I get no reply (even though they guarantee response within 24 hours).

Just wondering if anybody here have experienced the same or if maybe a moderator or someone here from vai.com have connections to the Bandmerch site and people? It's too bad because I would rather have some explanation (and in turn, the CD :-) ) than have to go through Paypal and ask for their help to get my money back, but right now it seems like the next step...

BR Jens-Christian

Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Steve Vai Bandmerch store?

#2 Post by Jeroen » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:18 pm

Can you PM me with some details and your contact info?
I'll reach out to my contact there.

Cheers,
J

JaCK_FC
Newcomer

Re: Steve Vai Bandmerch store?

#3 Post by JaCK_FC » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:25 am

Hey Jeroen,

thanks a lot! I have sent you a PM.

BR JC

Edgar
Newcomer

STEVE VAI

#4 Post by Edgar » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:07 pm

hI, nICE TO MEET YOU EVERYONE HERE. Im Edgar.
I HAVE THE STEVE VAI GUITAR, Jem7v, and need to change the frets, , can some one help me were can i buy the frets for my guitar.