VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 am 
Newcomer

Location: Little Rock, AR (by way of San Fran-and-London, ENG)
OK...been a fan forever (after all I am going on 41 years old) grew up in the bay area, in the military and have been stationed abroad for a number of years...have never had the privilege of seeing Steve live, but do own an original copy of Flexible on tape which Im going to bring to our little venue at Juanita's in the ROCK on the 17th....Would love to get it signed FINALLY, god only knows I've been carrying around jimmy's private parts and little green men FOREVER! SO, in closing, Ill be the older bald guy pushing people over (nicely) holding a cassette tape of Flexible, and with any luck Ill at least get to say "what up" to Mr. Vai...I would bring a guitar, but I don't think Steve is a big fan of old Jackson fiddles? And I haven't had an Ibanez since the early 90's(not entirely true, ran into some money in the03 range and actually purchased a JS1000G, but wasn't my cup o tea, sorry)? Glad to finally be on the site!! I hope my recently turned 18 year old daughter (whom by the way is following in 3 generations of military family members) loves the Vai as much as I have?!? By the way, if anyone has the power to let Mr. Vai know, I have a nice place to crash and hang whilst in the little ROCK! g-night all! hope to see you at the gig!!!