message to steve

IF YOU'RE NEW TO THE VAI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS, START HERE. You'll find some answers to many common questions about Vai.com, the Messageboards, dos and don'ts, membership details and more.
danicc777
Newcomer

how I can make to steve read my messages?
jemgirl

hi, welcome aboard!
steve is a very busy guy...he simply cannot read al those messages.
for that reason his pm is closed.
just post it here on the forum....who knows.....maybe steve reads it!
:wink:

patricia
ibanezV12

WELL ! 1 golden rule for artists ... never be busy to interact with ur FANS ! . :evil: ..............................................................................
.....................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................
......................................................................................................
......................................................................................................
just TEASIN steve ! :roll: :idea:
Tayhan

Well... if there is only one artist that interacts with his fans, then it´s definetly Steve :)
toms-ruin

Well... if there is only one artist that interacts with his fans, then it´s definetly Steve
right on!
thats obvious just looking at things on his site
telefunkenU47
Newcomer

How do I get to hang out with Steve for the day, talking 'bout Guitars, music, Zappa and of course "life" Besides I'm a teetotal, non-smoking, vegetarian and that's a commitment to respect

How does one of his fans convince him that I would be respectful, thoughtful, intelligent, hold an independent perspective and be much more interesting than some of the sock-puppets he meets that work in the music industry.

I have jammed with "all comers" guitarists of exceptional well nurtured talent to absolute novices with no discernable talent. How do I remind him of that feeling when you see a real person right in front of you, demonstrate to your delight with a modest guitar the fantastic sounds you'd only heard from a record.

I'm a hard-core Zappa fan, so if we had a jam the choices I've made to bring me to this point space and time would influence random events into a creative experience adding colour and maybe even substance to our composition. Also because I've been playing electric guitar for 23 years I feel sure I could confidently express any ideas through the fretboard.

If he reads this I'll leave him with the words of Todd Rungren's " new age riders"

. . .and the Universe is a giant guitar

Anyhoo Zappa plays Zappa, Royal Albert Hall, London look for the guy dressed as Thingfish or a very sexy looking chromium pig
macua
Newcomer

Tayhan wrote:Well... if there is only one artist that interacts with his fans, then it´s definetly Steve :)
indeed,he is in contact with fans more than it´s expected.that´s great of him! :D
the_chad
Newcomer

macua wrote:
Tayhan wrote:Well... if there is only one artist that interacts with his fans, then it´s definetly Steve :)
indeed,he is in contact with fans more than it´s expected.that´s great of him! :D
i agree
slash89

He's a true gentleman 8)
jemmaster7

Hes to Busy to Answer Hes probably got 4000 other people asking him questions too
Cordi

I think there are much more...
:mrgreen:
and to telefunkenU47 I would say:
Don´t take yourself as a too important person!
Ibanezjem555

macua wrote:
I saw this video of Steve on YouTube and he looked so annoyed you wouldent dare poke him with a 100 foot stick - Yet still he answered 5 or so minutes of questions with a very annoying sounding woman who i think corrected him on the release date of an album.
acoates

danicc777 wrote:how I can make to steve read my messages?
I'll tell you but first you must take me out to dinner and tell me how pretty my hair is, you little tease
Melva
Newcomer

Hi Steve.

Just a quick one to say thank you for the G3 night, it was totally amazing and so special. Thank you for doing the in shop autograph meet and greet. It was humbling to be there, but after 18 years, since the first time I saw you play on stage, it was as if a full circle had been completed. From in awe of the man to in awe of the hands that can do magic, and feeling as if I had finally met an old friend.

Thanks again, merry christmas and may 2007 bring in some magic to the world so all that can be heard is the music.

Universe of love :)
lester

steve! pls.. a G3 australia dvd... :D
happy new year steve!