Rings

Discuss playing styles and techniques, or share your own here.
Big Bad Bill

|Raze| wrote:
Big Bad Bill wrote:I never wear my wedding ring for this reason. My wife hates me.
How does she react if you open a beer with your wedding ring?
<sharp intake of breath> That wouldn't go down well :shock: Actually I haven't worn it for years. I just don't like jewellery. I love expensive wrist watches, but I have to even take those off when I get to work or arrive home!
vaiisagoodguitarplayer

doesn't Yngwie play with like a billion rings and chains and shit on his hands?
leigh01

vaiisagoodguitarplayer wrote:doesn't Yngwie play with like a billion rings and chains and shit on his hands?
Yeah, but I don't think he has shit on his hands,lol
Big Bad Bill

vaiisagoodguitarplayer wrote:doesn't Yngwie play with like a billion rings and chains and shit on his hands?
He does, but he doesn't have to worry about his guitar since he'll have a luthier on hand to sort out any 'ring-related' damage problems or indeed, Fender will just give him a new one! If I had limitless money to spend on guitars, I'd wear a suit of armour to play mine and not worry about it! :wink:
llamahead

Big Bad Bill wrote:
He does, but he doesn't have to worry about his guitar since he'll have a luthier on hand to sort out any 'ring-related' damage problems or indeed, Fender will just give him a new one! If I had limitless money to spend on guitars, I'd wear a suit of armour to play mine and not worry about it! :wink:
yeah true i wanted to say something about yngwie first , i think Steve has a ring but he wears it on a necklace. what ring is this?