Bumblefoot Style file at alloutguitar.com

Discuss playing styles and techniques, or share your own here.
MarkRobinson

Hi guys

Thought some of you may be interested in this

http://www.alloutguitar.com/education/l ... tyle_guide

It's not intended to be a full survey of all things BBF, just a quick guide to his whackier side. A dip your toes in if you like. If there's demand I'll do a part 2.

Enjoy :D

Mark
Splish

OMG!! :o

Amazing stuff!! It'd be awesome if you do another lesson, I'd love to see some transcription of when he slides down the neck whilst he' two handed tapping (Like in the outro solo's to GnR Nightrain and PAradise City)

Cheers :wink:

Splish
The Wolf

Yeah dude, those are some sweet lessons, I'd love to see more!
MarkRobinson

good stuff. In that case I'll do it for you (give this one time to digest first). Requests noted. :D
GregN

awesome man, those are sweet. Im definetly going to try and work those into my playing.
Splish

MarkRobinson wrote:good stuff. In that case I'll do it for you (give this one time to digest first). Requests noted. :D
Did you ever get those other lessons written Mark? It would be awesomeeee if you could post a link :)

Splish
MarkRobinson

Not yet but thanks for reminding me. :D If you check out www.alloutguitar.com now you'll find other very good lessons up there however, including string skipping arps, one on some mental aspects of playing and stuff on surviving band playing.

I'm starting up a series on learning from saxaphone players which should be up anytime soon. We're starting with Coltrane, working from the easy stuff right into the near impossible which should be a lot of fun.

I'll get to work on the new BBF stuff in the next couple of weeks as there's a lot of other stuff going up soon, including a tab of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDKbEDTdbZI

If that doesn't keep you busy I don't know what will. :)

If there's anything else you want to see, give me a shout!
Splish

MarkRobinson wrote:Not yet but thanks for reminding me. :D If you check out www.alloutguitar.com now you'll find other very good lessons up there however, including string skipping arps, one on some mental aspects of playing and stuff on surviving band playing.

I'm starting up a series on learning from saxaphone players which should be up anytime soon. We're starting with Coltrane, working from the easy stuff right into the near impossible which should be a lot of fun.

I'll get to work on the new BBF stuff in the next couple of weeks as there's a lot of other stuff going up soon, including a tab of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDKbEDTdbZI

If that doesn't keep you busy I don't know what will. :)

If there's anything else you want to see, give me a shout!
Thanks a lot man, your such a nice guy :wink:

Splish