the guitar of your dreams

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
ricardo_impellitteri

if you were a famuos guitar player, and a guitar brand endorses you, wich brand would you like?, wich model?, wich pickups?, what color it would be your own model of guitar.

mine it would be called "amapolo rg special" it would be like an rg550, but with silver scratchplate, with two humbucckers, an evolution for bridge position and a super distortion for neck position
markelia

jackson, so i could do photo shoots with jenna jameson.
:oops:
jemgirl

yes here it is...Image
cho_888

lol, my guitar would be simple yet recognisable, i would have an RG shape with a neck thru no idea about pick ups.. jemgirl did you ever get that lefty jem
j.arledge

http://www.guitartrader.com/bigimage.ic ... cid%3D1090

i have my dream guitar. an ibanez usrg30
jemgirl

cho_888 wrote:lol, my guitar would be simple yet recognisable, i would have an RG shape with a neck thru no idea about pick ups.. jemgirl did you ever get that lefty jem

yes cho_88 see pic above,that`s my jem.

peace,
patricia :wink:
GGGrev

Patricia, flash is the Satan... :cry:
jemgirl

?? :? explaine it to me GGGrev,i dont know what you mean :?
cho_888

dont use direct flash as you get heaps of reflection. either do it in day light or use a bounce flash or something like that. Am i right?
congradulations on the guitar by the way
jemgirl

ahhh , now i understand!!!
thanx cho!!! :P

peace,
patricia :wink:
ultrazone_seeker

here's one i'd really love, picture this...
start with the basic template of an an RGT (RG, through neck, 2 humbuckers with a 5-way switch) with a kinda curved top. all the best components, but of course. not sure what the pickups would be.

i'd go with a rosewood fretboard i guess. now... there would be no paint whatsoever. it'd be natural wood (suitably finished, probably) except on the front of the body and headstock front. now this is the fun bit... think of the mirror top Jem. have something similar on the front of the body and headstock, but like cd foil. depending on how the light catches it (with a curved top too, remember) think of how the recorded side of a cd looks. :wink: or perhaps one of the blue or purple CD-R's. very cool stage guitar i'd imagine.
ricardo_impellitteri

wow, those ideas are very cool, i think that a left handed jem it´s hard to get
congratulations paty that´s awesome
resha

les paul, butterscotch finish, 24 frets, floyd rose... and maybe a maple fretboard with some strange inlays (but I don't know how it would sound...)
it'll be a very unique guitar... :wink:
Last edited by resha on Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spcastlemagic

Is it just me, or is that a right handed whammy in the left handed jem? :D That's a beautiful guitar, I thought it was going to be a right handed jem with a reverse headstock, which would make my head explode.

Dream guitar...

Fender Stratocaster basic design, semi-hollowbody with an f-Hole, string through body, translucent Mary-Kaye white, gold hardware, slab Brazilian rosewood neck with a reverse CBS-style matching headstock, dunlop 6100-sized frets, Bill Lawrence pickups.
RG1550GXWB-WM Ltd Edition

I surely keep my guitar (RG1550GXWBWM-Limited Edition) with me :D ! I love her! But I would like also to try PRS Santana Model, because I love Santana sound. My amp would be surely a Marshall.