What guitars does everyone have?

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
Zeds.Ded

:shock: :shock: :shock:

fair play for keeping them so well!
Jay (USA)

thanx my friend! the only other guitar i will ever get in my life time will be a 7 string Jem. i see no need to to ever get anything else (dont even really need the Jem - i just want one LOL). i am looking into a Fernandez Sustainer for one of my Roadstar II RG530s :D
V-type

Peavey V-type on the left, Peavey Briarwood acoustic in middle, and my Squier strat on the right. I also have a crappy Fender Frontman 15 that I got with the Strat, and a PODxt Live with a DS-1. I'm saving up for a Valveking and I just ordered the DiMarzio Blue Velvet neck pickup for my strat.
Tao-RG

ibanez rg220b with dimarzio The Fred and Drop Sonic
Hamer Special USA with duncan P90
les paul copy with prs se PU's (my first guitar)
fender la brea accoustic
cimar - jazzbass
gtrdr

So, here's my latest build up:

It's a two-piece (cut from a single board) mahogany body loaded with a Tone Zone, HS-2, and an Evolution (Neck)... Maple neck with rosewood 'board, Dunlop 6100 fretwire (dressed back to feel played-in from new), and scalloped from 21st to 24th frets. All hardware is NOS Ibanez Edge and Smooth Tune machine heads etc. The only non-Ibanez h/ware is the neck plate and screws which are from allparts.com. Pickguard kit is from aiguitars.

Steve.

:D
Mr Clark

hey that's real nice :shock:

i own a bog standard white rg350dx, my first electric guitar.. i started playing in october on my other guitar, a korean classical, it's as old as i am, nearly 20, it was a gift to my mother and she never played it :D
jam-man

slash89 wrote:
resha wrote:
joshua202020 wrote:Ibanez JS10th
Ibanez JS1200 in CA color
Ibanez JS1000 in BTB color
Ibanez JS100 in BK, TR, and WH colors
Ibanez Jem7V WH - This I love to death.. :P
Ibanez Jem555 in BK
Ibanez JEM-JR in BK
Ibanez UV777P - This is lovely :P
Ibanez JEM 2KDNA
Ibanez PGM 301 in WH
Ibanez PGM 3 in WH and CA
Ibanez PM120 in BK and NT
Fender Stratocaster
ErnieBall MusicMan in Walnut Burst and Ruby Burst

and I'm planning a JEM 20th

just a collector you know.. (I also have a Ford Mustang collection.. but of course I don't own more than 10 Mustangs!!)
Quite impressive :shock:
Indeed Resha :) Would you mind posting a pic, joshua202020? I'd love to see them all together :)
I second that!
<Mike>

geez I wish I had that kind of money... o_O
quiksilver98

I got a Black Peavey Predator with Evo pups in it, Schaller Gold Floyd, soon to be Jackson Neck, and soon to be roland Synth.\

Then my Fender Strat: Seymour Duncan (bridge to neck) Screamin Demon, Fender Noisless, Pearly Gates. And a licensed Floyd.

The my american Strat.
vaibajez

i have a jem 10th, 20th, lng, sk, dy, pmc, fp, brmr and a vwh and i love them all sooooooo much the jem 20th hasnt arived yet but its mine. woo!
notavirtuoso

My current players:

Ibanez RG7321 Black (decent entry level 7 string)

Ibanez TCY20VV Violin Finish (nice looking, lower end acoustic/electric)

Ibanez JS600 Black (great little guitar, big fan of hardtails)

Ibanez JS1200 Candy Red (my most recent purchase, getting used to her, like her quite a bit)

Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Class 5 Tangerine Burst (my main squeeze)

Planning on some sort of strat and probably a tele to play slide on and I might be done buying guitars. Yeah right. My wife doesn't believe that one either.
holzwurm

1. Ibanez GSA 60
2. hmmm.. that's it.
lydian2000

gtrdr wrote:So, here's my latest build up:

It's a two-piece (cut from a single board) mahogany body loaded with a Tone Zone, HS-2, and an Evolution (Neck)... Maple neck with rosewood 'board, Dunlop 6100 fretwire (dressed back to feel played-in from new), and scalloped from 21st to 24th frets. All hardware is NOS Ibanez Edge and Smooth Tune machine heads etc. The only non-Ibanez h/ware is the neck plate and screws which are from allparts.com. Pickguard kit is from aiguitars.

Steve.

:D
Groovy, baby! :wink: :mrgreen:
DiMarzio

Heres my purple beauty! :)

Best guitar ive come over! 8)
Brent.Young
Newcomer

Ok what do i have umm...
I got a:
Ibanez Jem 7v
Fender Telecaster
a Gibson SG knock off
I had a pretty crappy guitar my uncle made, it looked pretty dam awesome, it was all multi-coloured but terrible sound (it was my first guitar really it's what got me into guitar)
Maton Steel string acoustic

I really only ever play the Jem but I play the Tele everynow and again and i use the crappy SG knock off to work on the throw guitar around your head technique.

but the Jem was the best thing I have ever brought defently worth the money