Custom UV7BMC swirl by Cizmeli Kedi CS (photos inside)

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
Post Reply
User avatar
nienturi
Member
Member
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:07 am

No matter lots of words ;)

General Specs;
Body:Basswood
Neck:5 piece walnut&maple
fretboard:ebony with blue swirl vine (16" raidus)
Pick ups: DiMarzio Air Norton7, DiMarzio Blaze(s), DiMarzio DSonic7
Bridge:Edge Pro 7
Tuners:Gotoh

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Samuele
Member
Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 12:00 am

That's one of the most stunningly beautiful finishes I've ever seen!
Patill
Member
Member
Posts: 1096
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:54 am

that´s a really beautiful guitar. Did someone build that for you? What was the price. Looks not really cheap.

Don´t you think you´ll regret someday getting a Steve Vai guitar built for you? Don´t get me wrong, I really really love it, but if it was me getting it done, I´d not have the tree of life and the monkey grip.
Jeminator
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:53 pm

that is truly beautiful work!
User avatar
nienturi
Member
Member
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:07 am

Jeminator wrote:that is truly beautiful work!
Samuele wrote:That's one of the most stunningly beautiful finishes I've ever seen!
Thank you guys :)
Patill wrote:that´s a really beautiful guitar. Did someone build that for you? What was the price. Looks not really cheap.

Don´t you think you´ll regret someday getting a Steve Vai guitar built for you? Don´t get me wrong, I really really love it, but if it was me getting it done, I´d not have the tree of life and the monkey grip.
This guitar is designed(not talking about physical shape) and made by us, Cizmeli Kedi Custom Shop. And it was made for our dear friend named Zafer Yuksel in Eskisehir, Turkiye from a progressive metal band "Hope to Find".

:)
Patill
Member
Member
Posts: 1096
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:54 am

nienturi wrote: This guitar is designed(not talking about physical shape) and made by us, Cizmeli Kedi Custom Shop. And it was made for our dear friend named Zafer Yuksel in Eskisehir, Turkiye from a progressive metal band "Hope to Find".

:)
oh, I understand, so you built this guitar :). Nice job!

I always wonderd how a blue and neon orange swirl would be like. I mean these two colours really got it together^^ Got anyhing like this?
User avatar
nienturi
Member
Member
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:07 am

For the facebook users;

Please welcome :)

http://www.facebook.com/nienturi#/pages ... 500?ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
nienturi
Member
Member
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:07 am

New photos;

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
ImageImage
Nate from San Diego
Member
Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:11 am

Very Nice work. 8)

Did you do the cheetah spots on the guitar behind it?
Patill
Member
Member
Posts: 1096
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:54 am

if the strat had normal dot inlays or something diffrent than childy tipsy taps, it would absolutely make my day^^.

Do you have more pics of the strat? The body looks amazing!
User avatar
nienturi
Member
Member
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:07 am

Nate from San Diego wrote:Very Nice work. 8)

Did you do the cheetah spots on the guitar behind it?
Patill wrote:if the strat had normal dot inlays or something diffrent than childy tipsy taps, it would absolutely make my day^^.

Do you have more pics of the strat? The body looks amazing!

It is called "Panterocaster"

Image

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk6/ ... erocaster/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Patill
Member
Member
Posts: 1096
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:54 am

that´s indeed really nice! but the neck would be a no go for me :).

I also hope it´s not made like the floral JEMs :lol:
Post Reply