New Custom Neck Thru from Cizmeli Kedi Custom Shop

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
nienturi

Hi there dudes,
I'm proud to introduce you our "brand new" custom lefty neck thru guitar, "findik". Hope you like it as we do :)

ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Lefties first this time :)

This is me with "Findik";
ImageImage

ImageImage

PS: For more photos, click here please.
Desert_Runner

Fretless eh? You could get some good sounds from that I think. Nice guitar.
al

Can i have it?
nienturi

Desert_Runner wrote:Fretless eh? You could get some good sounds from that I think. Nice guitar.
I'm sure that our customer will do as you've said. He is talented musician and cares about eastern music, especially our Turkish folk music.
brother al wrote:Can i have it?
Sure, pal! :)
guitarmattms

Hey, when you guys get it done. Can we hear some sound clips or see a video clip?

Thanks.
prman

That`s a really nice looking guitar and I bet it sounds and plays awesome too. Looks like you`ve took the bodyform of a telecaster and spiced it up with neckthrough construction, hollowbody and and F-holes. I`ve always had a soft spot for natural finishes and hollowbody designs, so this axe is a total winner for me.

GREAT JOB! :guitar
nienturi

guitarmattms wrote:Hey, when you guys get it done. Can we hear some sound clips or see a video clip?
Thanks.
Our customer got his guitar. We couldnt have any opportunity to shot a video because we were not lefty. But he promised us to get soem videos.
prman wrote:That`s a really nice looking guitar and I bet it sounds and plays awesome too. Looks like you`ve took the bodyform of a telecaster and spiced it up with neckthrough construction, hollowbody and and F-holes. I`ve always had a soft spot for natural finishes and hollowbody designs, so this axe is a total winner for me.

GREAT JOB! :guitar
Thanks a lot, my friend :)